Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Serioiusly. It just makes sense. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 23, 2012, 04:22:06 PM

Washington isn't trading Cousins.  He's too valuable for when RGIII is on the sidelines.  Give it up.

I garantee they trade him . They need draft picks , and teams rarely keep backup QB's who have 1st round trade value. They have other needs.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 23, 2012, 04:23:57 PM

So does anyone think we should stick with #5 as qb going into next year if there is an alternative?

Bring someone in to challenge Freeman, but he'll still be the starter most likely.

Whatever we do, don't trade a **CENSORED**ing 2nd rounder for Kirk Cousins.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 23, 2012, 04:25:13 PM

So we should keep Freeman, but I'm the stupid one? Um...ok.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 23, 2012, 04:32:24 PM

Yes, keep Freeman next year and see what he can with a completely healthy o-line and a secondary that can actually cover. If he plays poorly, then we definitely should get someone else. How many times do I have to tell you this?

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 23, 2012, 04:35:41 PM

Dude enough with the Kirk Cousins stuff. What a joke.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 23, 2012, 04:36:50 PM

Stupid? No. Caught up in the moment? Yes. Kirk Cousins man? Really?

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#21 : December 23, 2012, 04:47:24 PM

Stupid? No. Caught up in the moment? Yes. Kirk Cousins man? Really?
Josh Freeman?  Really?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 23, 2012, 04:47:45 PM

So Kirk Cousins is a joke....but Freeman is good? Really?

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 23, 2012, 04:50:43 PM

You're overreacting about Freeman and you want us to trade a 2nd rounder for a guy who has had 1 good game against the Browns when we have bigger needs to address.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 23, 2012, 04:54:04 PM

Re-post this thread in one year from today.  Then it will be a valid question.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bdmojo

Practice Squad

#25 : December 23, 2012, 04:54:39 PM

TEBOW!!!!!!

I second that.....TEBOW!!!!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 23, 2012, 04:56:09 PM

You're overreacting about Freeman and you want us to trade a 2nd rounder for a guy who has had 1 good game against the Browns when we have bigger needs to address.

No matter how many times you repeat your opinion, it doesn't become fact.

I am not over reacting at all. I am the only guy I know that was actually screaming with joy when we drafted Freeman. I've been his biggest fan since day one, so coming to the realization that he is just not a good quarterback and we need to move on was not easy....but it is true and I have excepted it. I'm sorry that you have not been able to do the same.

micronole

Starter
#27 : December 23, 2012, 04:56:53 PM

Schiano has probably seen enough of Freeman to know that he needs another QB.  Coach knows that he better win within 3 years or else he's in trouble. If I were in Schiano's shoes, I'd be damn worried about pissing away another season with #5 as my QB. Wouldn't be surprised to see another QB here next year starting.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 23, 2012, 04:58:30 PM

Nah, I'll keep my second rounder and build the team up. If Freeman sucks next year grab somebody round one the next year.

Bucfest

Rookie

#29 : December 23, 2012, 05:04:03 PM

Washington isn't trading Cousins.  He's too valuable for when RGIII is on the sidelines.  Give it up.

I garantee they trade him . They need draft picks , and teams rarely keep backup QB's who have 1st round trade value. They have other needs.
Wow really 1st round trade value. I wonder why he wasn't drafted in the first round this year. Plus you giving this guy high praise for one decent game against the browns. Come on man. I know freeman sucks but 1st rounder for this guy your nuts.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Serioiusly. It just makes sense. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools