Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Serioiusly. It just makes sense. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#75 : December 23, 2012, 08:05:28 PM

The way RG III runs around, I doubt Shanny lets him go. He needs a good backup like Cousins.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#76 : December 23, 2012, 08:23:42 PM

Just find a back up who can challenge Freeman without giving up too much. There isn't much at the QB position in the upcoming draft. I doubt the skins will give up Cousins unless its for something good. I think they need to keep building this team up. It's still really young. Let Freeman get one last shot at this thing next season and if be sux, they will probably be in position to get a solid QB in the next draft. It's the best hope we got.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#77 : December 23, 2012, 08:26:04 PM

A back up isn't going to challenge Freeman because Freeman has to care in the first place.

This game was proof enough that he doesn't care.

He is beyond repair and I hate watching my team waste away in years and age with a QB that isn't going to lead them anywhere.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#78 : December 23, 2012, 08:41:42 PM

If the Bucs chose to go a different direction at QB next season, Matt Flynn makes much more sense than Kirk Cousins simply because Seattle is more likely to trade Flynn and his contract.

I would agree that Flynn would make more sense than Cousins because of time in the league. That being said, I don't see what Flynn has done to achieve that large contract/ be worth that contract. His body of work is extremely small and I don't remember his college career being anything too impressive. Again, and not pointed at you biggs, just in general, I don't see what option there would be to replace Freeman during the break. I guess for competition sake Flynn would be okay, but who could really replace him and we know be a better option. Maybe Rivers, but he will want big money. Would he want to play here? Will San Diego part with him? I just don't see that happening. Would bucs fans want him?

bdmojo

Practice Squad

#79 : December 23, 2012, 10:32:23 PM

C"mon guys, you know you want him, let's get the management involved..........TEBOW!!!!!!

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#80 : December 23, 2012, 11:35:24 PM

Am I delusional? Are "fans" still defending Josh Freeman? And plead stop w/the "there are no good QBs in this draft" nonsense. Nobody f'ing knows if any of these guys coming out are gonna be good or Freeman...stop pretending like there won't be a good QB from this draft.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#81 : December 24, 2012, 01:38:19 PM

Washington isn't trading Cousins.  He's too valuable for when RGIII is on the sidelines.  Give it up.

I garantee they trade him . They need draft picks , and teams rarely keep backup QB's who have 1st round trade value. They have other needs.

Since you "garantee" it, go ahead and bet your posting privileges that the Redskins trade Cousins before the 2013 draft for a first rounder.

Let's see if you stand behind your "garantee" and then follow through after you lose.  I've won bets on this site where the loser didn't follow through, and honestly I doubt you'll be any different - but, what hell...

LOL. Everyone on this board knows you don't honor your bets , so this post is a complete waste of everyone's time.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#82 : December 24, 2012, 01:41:37 PM

If anyone offers the Skins a first rounder for Cousins, the GM should be fired immediately.....then hung.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#83 : December 24, 2012, 03:17:39 PM

Washington isn't trading Cousins.  He's too valuable for when RGIII is on the sidelines.  Give it up.

I garantee they trade him . They need draft picks , and teams rarely keep backup QB's who have 1st round trade value. They have other needs.

Since you "garantee" it, go ahead and bet your posting privileges that the Redskins trade Cousins before the 2013 draft for a first rounder.

Let's see if you stand behind your "garantee" and then follow through after you lose.  I've won bets on this site where the loser didn't follow through, and honestly I doubt you'll be any different - but, what hell...

LOL. Everyone on this board knows you don't honor your bets , so this post is a complete waste of everyone's time.

Color me unsurprised that you don't have the nads to back up that "garantee" of yours, Simpy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#84 : December 24, 2012, 05:22:18 PM

Color me unsurprised that you don't have the nads to back up that "garantee" of yours, Simpy.

Why U mad tho , welcher ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#85 : December 24, 2012, 05:27:56 PM

I hope the Glazers move this team to LA or London. You guys don't deserve an NFL team.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#86 : July 19, 2013, 04:07:17 PM

So the 2013 season is about to begin.  When is this "garantee" of yours going to take place? 

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#87 : July 19, 2013, 04:12:09 PM

9th in yards, 7th in TD passes. Freeman isn't going anywhere. If our defense is just average, we will be in the playoffs. Coaching can help fix some of his mental errors on INT's.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#88 : July 19, 2013, 05:12:18 PM

Wayyyy too much time on your Dub

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#89 : July 19, 2013, 07:19:03 PM

So Kirk Cousins is a joke....but Freeman is good? Really?

You're overreacting about Freeman and you want us to trade a 2nd rounder for a guy who has had 1 good game against the Browns when we have bigger needs to address.

No matter how many times you repeat your opinion, it doesn't become fact.

I am not over reacting at all. I am the only guy I know that was actually screaming with joy when we drafted Freeman. I've been his biggest fan since day one, so coming to the realization that he is just not a good quarterback and we need to move on was not easy....but it is true and I have excepted it. I'm sorry that you have not been able to do the same.
So you want the bucs to go into the season with a completely unproven qb in the league, knows nothing of the playbook, coaches, coordinators, and teammates just as the Glazers see some hope of getting the fan base participating again.  Gotta admire you determination in getting rid of Freeman, considering you were once his "biggest fan".  Don't see this as intelligent, and is less likely than seeing the sun rising in the West.   

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Serioiusly. It just makes sense. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools