Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Serioiusly. It just makes sense. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#90 : July 19, 2013, 07:20:09 PM

Color me unsurprised that you don't have the nads to back up that "garantee" of yours, Simpy.
Simpy?  What's that - a combination of skippy and simple?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#91 : July 19, 2013, 07:33:26 PM

I already said all that changed when RGIII blew out his knee. Old news , you pathetic little scarecrow.

...and isn't it funny that Biggs should pull this thread up again  , out of the blue .  Couldn't have anything to do with this could it ?

remember when they suggested Quincy Black might have been the next Derrick Brooks? A SECRET SUPERSTAR

Nobody remembers that, because that's a fantasy of yours.  A fantasy you had while you were railing on PFF.

Poor Buggsy, up to his usual misinformed and dishonest nonsense. Notice how you had to EDIT my comment.  I put the part you INTENTIONALLY cut out IN RED. Now, if it was just a "fantasy" of mine (i.e., it didnt really happen), then why did you have to INTENTIONALLY EDIT my comment to play your childish little game?  Well, here's why . . here's the "fantasy" that "nobody remembers" because  . . . it was .  . according to you . .  a "fantasy":

Secret Superstar: Quincy Black, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Nathan Jahnke | April 8, 2011

When you think of linebackers that have played for the Buccaneers, the first name that should come to mind is Derrick Brooks. He was one of the best of all time, and left big shoes to fill when the team cut him years ago.

Tampa Bays next star linebacker might be Quincy Black. He was selected in the third round of the 2007 draft, and inserted into the starting lineup in 2009 as the strong side linebacker. After a rough start to that season, he picked up his play and then advanced it even further in 2010.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/04/08/secret-superstar-quincy-black-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

It's okay Buggsy, I accept your apology  ;)

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#92 : July 19, 2013, 07:34:08 PM

Color me unsurprised that you don't have the nads to back up that "garantee" of yours, Simpy.

It's one step away from "slugger" .

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#93 : July 19, 2013, 07:38:07 PM

Right next to that Nathan Jahnke quote.  Talk about a swing and a miss - well before the injury.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#94 : July 20, 2013, 09:36:25 AM

I just got tired of typing out "simpleton" every time Deloris said something stupid, which is alarmingly often.  Simpy is an easy abbreviation for when that moron makes statements like he "garantees" Cousins would get traded, even when that Simpy was told Cousins wouldn't because of Griffin's dangerous style of play.  Who could have foreseen Griffin getting hurt yet again?  Everybody but the simpy, apparently.

It's a good thing for him he didn't have the nads to back up his idiocy with a bet, although he would have welched like the losers before him.  Hell, he doesn't even have the testicular fortitude to eat it on this topic.  No way he would uphold a bet.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#95 : July 20, 2013, 11:36:28 AM

Last time this thread was posted in until yesterday ? .....Christmas Eve of last year.  LOL

Looks like the scarecrow is digging deep for something to latch on to after his latest embarrassment. This is the best he could come up with after scouring the archives for a mistake, apparently .

He mad  , I predict he jumps from "simpy"  to the word "slugger" here very soon , lol....we've this sad display before .

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Serioiusly. It just makes sense. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools