Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For every Freeman thread there should be 10 McCoy threads « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#60 : December 26, 2012, 08:42:45 PM

More agenda-driven BS from Doloris, I assume.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#61 : December 26, 2012, 08:45:38 PM

Wow. Some people on this board are really eph'n stupid.

McCoy is a DT that has shown some signs of dominance.  He is an anchor in the best downhill defense in the NFL, a ringleader in the tackles
For Losses as a result of the doubles he sees. Glad he is a Buc, and I blasted him constantly. He is a part of the solution, not a problem.

LOL at "best downhill defense in the NFL". Somebody let them they're allowed to keep going and hit the QB. We're #1 in run defense because of constant blitzing and good tackling on the back end. It's not because of anyone on the DL, same defensive linemen who were on the #32 run defense last year.

: December 26, 2012, 08:47:48 PM JC5100

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#62 : December 26, 2012, 08:59:35 PM

The person who started this thread should be ashamed of himself.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#63 : December 26, 2012, 09:09:59 PM

Has none

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#64 : December 26, 2012, 09:18:29 PM

Has none

lol. +1

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#65 : December 26, 2012, 11:39:59 PM

Well there you go... Mccoy to Pro Bowl. :)

And via player votes......what more verification does anyone need?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#66 : December 26, 2012, 11:51:58 PM

To be fair, the players aren't the end-all, be-all of what makes a good player (they voted Laron Landry in...who the hell does that?).  However, this is a case where the advanced stats and the players agree, so it's definitely hard to argue when that's the case.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#67 : December 27, 2012, 06:10:49 AM

McCoy is a DT that has shown some signs of dominance.  He is an anchor in the best downhill defense in the NFL, a ringleader in the tackles
For Losses as a result of the doubles he sees. Glad he is a Buc, and I blasted him constantly. He is a part of the solution, not a problem.

LOL at "best downhill defense in the NFL". Somebody let them they're allowed to keep going and hit the QB. We're #1 in run defense because of constant blitzing and good tackling on the back end. It's not because of anyone on the DL, same defensive linemen who were on the #32 run defense last year.

The same linemen... except for Gerald McCoy for 10 games.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#68 : December 27, 2012, 08:54:39 AM

lolz....this thread just keeps getting better.

JC, Delores, and Ian Beckles.  Three fellas who are on top of things.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#69 : December 27, 2012, 09:52:27 AM

lolz....this thread just keeps getting better.

JC, Delores, and Ian Beckles.  Three fellas who are on top of things.

And I thought I was clueless sometimes.. these guys make me feel smart.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#70 : January 31, 2014, 01:23:07 PM

Make it two and add All-Pro to the list.

LMFAO @ this thread.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#71 : January 31, 2014, 01:28:11 PM

Make it two and add All-Pro to the list.

LMFAO @ this thread.

So much fail...at least a couple of these guys I have seen publicly eat crow.  Still waiting on the OP creator to admit he was wrong.

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#72 : January 31, 2014, 01:30:51 PM

In fairness, the title of the thread *is* correct.  Just not in the way the OP had expected.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#73 : January 31, 2014, 01:38:24 PM

This is far from over.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#74 : January 31, 2014, 01:44:04 PM

In fairness, the title of the thread *is* correct.  Just not in the way the OP had expected.

lol right?

This is far from over.

yeah, see you next year with the same fat plate of uneaten crow

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For every Freeman thread there should be 10 McCoy threads « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools