Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Osi worth a look ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#15 : December 25, 2012, 10:40:09 AM

Why are we adding more defensive ends? Bowers and Adrian healthy, Bennett back. Ugh.
Cuz we still don't get sacks

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 25, 2012, 11:41:15 AM

Osi would bring in a couple extra fans and could teach the young guys a thing or three.

I'd say go for it if it doesn't break the bank.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 25, 2012, 05:27:03 PM

Trust me, Osi is not looking to sign with just anyone. He will sign with a team that is in the thick of it....dare I say Atlanta or similar team? He will not get a mega deal at his age but won't come "on the cheap" either...

That's how I see it!

Turn the page.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 25, 2012, 08:16:56 PM

Trust me, Osi is not looking to sign with just anyone. He will sign with a team that is in the thick of it....dare I say Atlanta or similar team? He will not get a mega deal at his age but won't come "on the cheap" either...

That's how I see it!

Well....Mario Williams did go to Buffalo, just sayin.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 25, 2012, 09:18:58 PM

That's how I see it!

That is more an anomaly than trend sir...plus Mario clearly isn't motivated to do anything but collect checks based on his performance this year.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 25, 2012, 09:42:39 PM

We were sayin the same thing about Vjack. Nobody expected us to get Nicks and VJack.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 25, 2012, 10:46:01 PM

That's how I see it!

That is more an anomaly than trend sir...plus Mario clearly isn't motivated to do anything but collect checks based on his performance this year.

And who knows,  Osi might feel the same way.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 25, 2012, 10:47:55 PM

That's how I see it!

And who knows,  Osi might feel the same way.

Since you know, Nicks and Vjack did that this season too.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 26, 2012, 01:21:08 AM

Why are we adding more defensive ends? Bowers and Adrian healthy, Bennett back. Ugh.
Cuz we still don't get sacks

And Bennett back,  is far from a sure thing.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 26, 2012, 01:21:44 AM

As long as Sheridan has an office at OBP, then Osi isn't coming anywhere close to this team.

That said, I woiluld much rather spend a few more $mil and go get Avril(if he doesn't get tagged, of course).

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 26, 2012, 01:34:33 AM

As long as Sheridan has an office at OBP, then Osi isn't coming anywhere close to this team.

That said, I woiluld much rather spend a few more $mil and go get Avril(if he doesn't get tagged, of course).

I doubt Sheridan is here in 2 weeks. Just my opinion....

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 26, 2012, 01:38:26 AM

Hope not.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 26, 2012, 01:56:59 AM

I'm just wondering if they make a change at DC.....will Schiano give him the control to run his own scheme?

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 26, 2012, 04:30:52 PM

The schemes are more of a problem than the DL itself. We are fine at that position.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#29 : March 28, 2013, 07:45:33 AM

Seems like a steal.....

-------------

Umenyiora will be a Falcon after agreeing to a two-year deal for $8.5 million with a max value of $12 million, including $5 million of it guaranteed, ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter reported.

While it is probably not the lucrative contract Umenyiora had been hoping for, it still was likely more than the Giants would have been able to pay him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/23983/reaction-osi-signs-with-falcons
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Osi worth a look ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools