Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shocking news - not « previous next »
Page: 1 2

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 27, 2012, 07:04:31 PM

The people who voted for Obama got what they deserved, including those in the coal areas of PA, VA and the others. Most if not all of this information was available to folks on the internet before the election. If you did not know that Obama was going to impose more regulations and wage his war on fossil fuels, or your taxes would go up due in large part to Obamacare, or that job numbers didn't include those that gave up looking and were routinely adjusted down, then you're a complete moron. I don't think the majority cared, as long as they kept getting their govt. handouts. But they will be sorry.

mwk
+1. Although I think you anger is misplaced. The right wing media ignores congressional term limit reform while soapboxing every other headline that comes across the ticker. Limbo, oreally, becky, hannity, are all millionaires paid to chase headlines when congressional reform addresses a real issue with major implications in how washington operates.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

spartan

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 27, 2012, 09:58:17 PM

The people who voted for Obama got what they deserved, including those in the coal areas of PA, VA and the others. Most if not all of this information was available to folks on the internet before the election. If you did not know that Obama was going to impose more regulations and wage his war on fossil fuels, or your taxes would go up due in large part to Obamacare, or that job numbers didn't include those that gave up looking and were routinely adjusted down, then you're a complete moron. I don't think the majority cared, as long as they kept getting their govt. handouts. But they will be sorry.

mwk
+1. Although I think you anger is misplaced. The right wing media ignores congressional term limit reform while soapboxing every other headline that comes across the ticker. Limbo, oreally, becky, hannity, are all millionaires paid to chase headlines when congressional reform addresses a real issue with major implications in how washington operates.

Trying to figure out how that has anything to do with the Presidential election?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shocking news - not « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools