Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My first mock draft of 2013!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 24, 2013, 04:29:27 PM

Yeah, I don't really care about the holding out for money thing. I don't care if the Glazers are labeled cheap.

Strictly football, I'd rather have, say, DRC, Bennett, Banks and Swope than Revis coming off an injury if speculation about Revis' salary is correct, they'll cost about the same.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Diehart fisherman

Starter

#16 : February 25, 2013, 06:55:05 AM

Barrett Jones play center last year but he has played all over the OL.  I would like to see the Bucs get Tyler Bray QB but I thinks he stock is on the rise and he will be gone in the bottom of the second round or the top of the third.  Revis is a good player but we need all the draft pick we can get. A 1st and 4th for Revis is to much I think.  I would take him for 2nd round pick but thats not going to happen.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 25, 2013, 07:32:33 AM

Barrett Jones play center last year but he has played all over the OL.  I would like to see the Bucs get Tyler Bray QB but I thinks he stock is on the rise and he will be gone in the bottom of the second round or the top of the third.  Revis is a good player but we need all the draft pick we can get. A 1st and 4th for Revis is to much I think.  I would take him for 2nd round pick but thats not going to happen.

So you don't want revis for a 4th rounder? Cause we were going to use that 1st for a college corner anyway.

Technically, because of the talib 4th, and the fact that we're probably going CB at 13, we're really not losing any picks.

We would still be drafting seven players.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 25, 2013, 07:34:36 AM

I don't care if we could get him for a 7th rounder....he wants too much damn money and it's not worth it.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 25, 2013, 07:39:08 AM

The cost isn't a fourth rounder. The cost, in this scenario, is a first and fourth rounder and two higher priced free agents. The cost is also the risk that he's returning from a torn ACL as the same player he was before the injury.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My first mock draft of 2013!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools