Boards > The Red Board

Dexmonkey's Big 2013 Draft Thread

(1/40) > >>

dexmonkey:
well its that time of year again folks. we still have glaring needs and im going to look at a few players that could definately be brought in to help out. Im not neccesarily going to put up all the obvious guys like milliner, banks, rhodes etc. this thread is going to focus more on a few guys i think can help out in other areas.

Before anyone brings it up, NO, we will not be selecting a QB in my opinion. theres a million other threads about Freeman and id like to keep this one uncluttered. please feel free to make other possible suggestions in this thread and lets keep it civil and productive.

First up is Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU. kid was on a tead this year. he lined up all over for BYU and was a keep component in their top 10 defense. he really shined rushing the passer and is in the same mold of Von Miller.

Vital Stats
6'3  235 OLB
51 tackles 12.5sacks 2 INTs

2012 Poinsettia bowl highlights

2011 Highlights

dexmonkey:
Phillip Thomas FS Fresno State
6'1 215
84 Tackles 4 sacks 8ints

CptSwaggARR:
I actually prefer Jamie Collins as a pass rushing backer, he can cover too..he was a S, before SO Miss moved him to backer and then  to pass rusher and DE..he is a backer in the NFL...better athlete then Van Noy

I like Kevin Minter at mlb, which would allow you to move Foster to slb

dexmonkey:
Couple OTs we could get in the 2nd/3rd round to plug in at RT since we definately need a solution there

Justin Pugh OL Syracuse
6'6 300

Oday Aboushi OT Virginia
6'6 310

TheAman:
One really interesting player to me if he's around in the second is Margus Hunt.  Very very raw player, came over from Estonia to actually be a track and field athlete, but switched over to football.  He's older, 25, but just an absolute freak athlete.  4.6-4.7 40 as a brute force d-lineman.  If Bennett leaves, I'd love to roll the dice on this guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version