Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bennett wants to stay with Giants, preferably with his brother there too. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 27, 2012, 10:55:31 AM

They have to ask themselves, can we win a Super Bowl in Tampa?  Can we get paid NY money in Tampa?  Is the lifestyle the same in Tampa? Really depends where their heads are at. I don't seee the Giants overpaying for Michaeel Bennett and the Bucs need a 25 year old TE who can block and catch for the future, so if I had to bet, Tampa wins and they back the trucks up to the pay window. Hopefully the money doesn't go to their heads.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 27, 2012, 11:10:53 AM

FO made a mistake not signing him away from Dallas in the offseason.  He would have come here for a discount

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 27, 2012, 01:29:38 PM

Bennett is overrated. If he wants primo money I say hell no.

Now, IF his bro wants to come here,  and he's somehow willing to take a cut to have that happen, I'd be all for it.

Guys you pay like that need to put up jj watt like numbers. Bennett is two tiers below that IMO.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 27, 2012, 07:46:45 PM

Bennett is overrated. If he wants primo money I say hell no.

Now, IF his bro wants to come here,  and he's somehow willing to take a cut to have that happen, I'd be all for it.

Guys you pay like that need to put up jj watt like numbers. Bennett is two tiers below that IMO.

If your saying our Bennett take a pay cut?  No way, I imagine he has megadeal on his mind.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 27, 2012, 08:14:26 PM

They have to ask themselves, can we win a Super Bowl in Tampa?  Can we get paid NY money in Tampa?  Is the lifestyle the same in Tampa? Really depends where their heads are at. I don't seee the Giants overpaying for Michaeel Bennett and the Bucs need a 25 year old TE who can block and catch for the future, so if I had to bet, Tampa wins and they back the trucks up to the pay window. Hopefully the money doesn't go to their heads.

Marty has a much better chance of getting his rap career off the ground in NY.
 :D

Turn the page.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bennett wants to stay with Giants, preferably with his brother there too. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools