Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New York Jets Worst Organization in NFL/Rex Ryan Worst Coach? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 04, 2013, 11:21:04 AM

What's that tattooed on Rex's arm?

That's his wife.

http://thejerseychaser.com/2010/rex-ryan-and-tom-brady-both-married-to-super-models/

thanks java, now i feel stupid though, 'coz i thought the long haired QB on his arm would show J Namath ...in a M Sanchez jersey.

Which raises the question about who runs the show in NY. Mrs Ryan chooses the starting QB, not Rex?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : January 04, 2013, 01:14:19 PM

What's that tattooed on Rex's arm?
That's his wife.

That's his wife TEBOWING

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 04, 2013, 01:33:43 PM

Tebow must have hit that and that's why Rex was so pissed off at him to not let him in the games.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 04, 2013, 01:35:48 PM

Rex really didnt want Tebow to begin with. He must have really messed with the locker room. I dont know why anybody would want that on their team. Too much of a media circus and distraction.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 04, 2013, 01:40:11 PM

you saying she popped his cherry?

That guy gets more action than anyone.   Don't let him fool you with that virgin line.

I remember Barry Sanders used to always say he was a virgin.   Then some woman sued him for child support since he got her pregnant and the dna tests were positive.   Unless there was some miracle of dna transfer, Sanders was not a virgin.    These religious guys just claim that crap to appease their Mom since they aren't married yet.    Barry's Mom must have had half a heart attack.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 04, 2013, 01:51:16 PM

Tebow must have hit that and that's why Rex was so pissed off at him to not let him in the games.

Actually I think it's the other way around. Sanchez and McElroy cuckholded him, which is one of his strange fetishes (see his wife's foot fetish videos with some random black guy licking her feet).

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 04, 2013, 01:53:43 PM

Actually I think it's the other way around. Sanchez and McElroy cuckholded him, which is one of his strange fetishes (see his wife's foot fetish videos with some random black guy licking her feet).

Could be.   I wonder if that's why Josh Freeman got to start every game in Tampa as well this past season?    What's Schiano into?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 05, 2013, 02:21:46 PM

Rex really didnt want Tebow to begin with. He must have really messed with the locker room. I dont know why anybody would want that on their team. Too much of a media circus and distraction.

Tebow=Coach Killer

JohnT

Starter

#23 : September 08, 2013, 11:40:57 PM

New York Jets Worst Organization in NFL/Rex Ryan Worst Coach?

After today's game, I guess the answer is NO.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 08, 2013, 11:43:21 PM

Nice try but clearly that was an article and not my post...

JohnT

Starter

#25 : September 09, 2013, 12:11:03 AM

You posted it, you posted it...   so it must have resonated as something you believed in.    I do agree that the Jets are the worst in the league.   Or maybe 2nd worst...

Not sure why you changed your screen name from TebowForcedTrauma though.   That's a bad ass screen name.
: September 09, 2013, 12:14:18 AM JohnT

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 09, 2013, 12:19:09 AM

You posted it, you posted it...   so it must have resonated as something you believed in.    I do agree that the Jets are the worst in the league.   Or maybe 2nd worst...

Not sure why you changed your screen name from TebowForcedTrauma though.   That's a bad ass screen name.

It's entirely possible I did post that. I don't recall posting that, but I would agree with it even still. As far as Tebow goes I will still have a place for him. But fact of the matter is he may never get a chance again and I accept that. I believed in his ability as a player but most of all I wanted him to succeed because of the person he is. Unfortunately it doesn't look that way. Have to move on and accept it.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 09, 2013, 01:14:33 AM

It's entirely possible I did post that. I don't recall posting that, but I would agree with it even still. As far as Tebow goes I will still have a place for him. But fact of the matter is he may never get a chance again and I accept that. I believed in his ability as a player but most of all I wanted him to succeed because of the person he is. Unfortunately it doesn't look that way. Have to move on and accept it.
Your ability to do that makes you ten times the man JavaT will ever be. Now the mods know JohnT is a Java alt and will ban.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New York Jets Worst Organization in NFL/Rex Ryan Worst Coach? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools