Boards > The Red Board

It could take the Bucs two more years to evaluate Freeman,

<< < (4/4)

Feel Real Good:

--- Quote from: The Anti-Java on December 30, 2012, 05:17:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Feel Real Good on December 30, 2012, 05:14:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Anti-Java on December 30, 2012, 05:05:26 PM ---I don't think they got much to evaluate today.  Same old Freeman, couple good plays, and a few head scratchers.

How Vincent caught that ball one inch off the turf is beyond me.  And Free had a couple of those.

--- End quote ---
Freeman had just as many good passes dropped. You can't ding him for receivers making good catches and then rip him for incomplete passes that should have been caught. Overall Freeman was much improved today, especially considering how the coaches dialed back the gameplan after halftime.

--- End quote ---

I was with you until........"much improved today."

--- End quote ---
Oh you're right he looked just like he did last week.

Boid Fink:
He is still staring.

The Anti-Java:

--- Quote from: Feel Real Good on December 30, 2012, 05:46:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Anti-Java on December 30, 2012, 05:17:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Feel Real Good on December 30, 2012, 05:14:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Anti-Java on December 30, 2012, 05:05:26 PM ---I don't think they got much to evaluate today.  Same old Freeman, couple good plays, and a few head scratchers.

How Vincent caught that ball one inch off the turf is beyond me.  And Free had a couple of those.

--- End quote ---
Freeman had just as many good passes dropped. You can't ding him for receivers making good catches and then rip him for incomplete passes that should have been caught. Overall Freeman was much improved today, especially considering how the coaches dialed back the gameplan after halftime.

--- End quote ---

I was with you until........"much improved today."

--- End quote ---
Oh you're right he looked just like he did last week.

--- End quote ---

Oh ok,  I thought you meant much improved on the season as a whole.  Not compared to last week.

dbucfan:

--- Quote from: Boid Fink on December 30, 2012, 05:47:40 PM ---He is still staring.

--- End quote ---
and he played better, against a better team.  and so did the dbackfield.  go figure

The Anti-Java:

--- Quote from: dbucfan on December 30, 2012, 05:51:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Boid Fink on December 30, 2012, 05:47:40 PM ---He is still staring.

--- End quote ---
and he played better, against a better team.  and so did the dbackfield.  go figure

--- End quote ---

That pick he threw was horrendous, rookie mistake.

JavaRay:
Let's let some other team evaluate Freeman the next two years.

The Anti-Java:

--- Quote from: JavaRay on December 30, 2012, 05:56:44 PM ---Let's let some other team evaluate Freeman the next two years.

--- End quote ---

And then what?  Bring in Tebow?   As shaky as Freeman has been, he is still way better than Timmie Boy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version