Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Could Vernon Davis become available? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 29, 2012, 08:40:09 AM

If he becomes available you inquire with serious intent. The guy would solve a lot of issues in this offense. He is a prototype weapon that has a skill set that matches up nicely with Gosh Freeman's (yes, Gosh) deep ball arm. Jackson, Touchdown Mike, Davis, Martin...my goodness!!

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#16 : December 29, 2012, 08:44:04 AM

Vernon is one of the best tight ends in the NFL.   Of course you go after him if he's available.   So will every other team in the league.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 29, 2012, 09:13:09 AM

He's a beast.. the niners would be INSANE to let him go. He is the best player they have on offense and I include gore in that comment

The way they've given him no part of the offense except the dirty work , blocking , he may demand a trade after this season.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Could Vernon Davis become available? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools