Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs defensive tackle Roy Miller (quietly) has breakout season « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 29, 2012, 10:53:45 PM

I'd like to see us sign Sammie Lee Hill away from Detroit

There was a lot of chatter about him pre-draft.  I have not heard one word about him since then.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 30, 2012, 10:04:04 AM

I agree. I just really like Melton. Even if he does leave Chicago, he's probably going to get a huge payday....which wouldn't work for us since McCoy is eating up like $13M a year already.

Rocky Benard, Ron Brace, Glenn Dorsey, Sedrick Ellis, Sammie Hill, Arthur Jones, Jason Jones, Terrence Knighton, and the list goes on. There are plenty of options. I'm pretty confident we'll add somebody to improve our interior D-line.

Draft Aaron Donald

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 30, 2012, 10:08:39 AM

...but he's only 25 and in the first year of a new system!

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs defensive tackle Roy Miller (quietly) has breakout season « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools