Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where can Buccaneers spend $43 million in cap space? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 29, 2012, 02:17:17 PM

Dear lord....did Mark Dominik write this article???

Do you realize the Bucs had 25 sacks this year? Almost non-existent pass rush. If they think that just re-signing is the answer at DE we are doomed. The D Line needs help desperately.

And if they get caught up in this ridiculous idea that we can't sign cover corners because we need corners who can tackle in the run game -- we will continue to be the worst secondary in the NFL.

YES - a solid run D is great. But this is a passing league. We cannot keep stuffing the run on first down, feel good about ourselves, and then give up easy 25 yard pass plays to guys wide open.

Whoever wrote this is perpetrating the failed approach to defense that killed us this year.

WE NEED PASS RUSH AND COVER CORNERS.

END OF STORY.

There are CB's that can cover and tackle too, just sayin.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 29, 2012, 04:52:19 PM

My List DE Michael Johnson(wanted him round 1 when he came out), Delanie Walker most complete TE out of those that'll be FA's. Keenan Lewis Solid Cb that has improved every year, Danny Woodhead could be our Sproles and a Safety like Delmas or Chung. Also wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Phil Loadholt and Connar Barwin. I'm not as crazy about the CBs in this FA class as I was before but Lewis and Porter are guys I like alot.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 29, 2012, 08:25:55 PM

My List DE Michael Johnson(wanted him round 1 when he came out), Delanie Walker most complete TE out of those that'll be FA's. Keenan Lewis Solid Cb that has improved every year, Danny Woodhead could be our Sproles and a Safety like Delmas or Chung. Also wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Phil Loadholt and Connar Barwin. I'm not as crazy about the CBs in this FA class as I was before but Lewis and Porter are guys I like alot.

Sean Smith has been outstanding, and he is young too.   So good that they might franchise tag him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where can Buccaneers spend $43 million in cap space? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools