Norv Turner
Romeo Crennel
Dennis Allen
Mike Munchak
Ron Rivera
Jim Schwartz
Joe Philban

Hate:

--- Quote from: Rebel on December 30, 2012, 01:15:59 AM ---I will take Coach Schiano over

Pat Shurmer
Norv Turner
Romeo Crennel
Dennis Allen
Mike Munchak
Ron Rivera
Jim Schwartz
Joe Philban

--- End quote ---

Mike Mularkey
Chan Gailey
Rex Ryan

JavaRay:
In other words, you'd take him over the worst coaches in the NFL who should all be replaced.

Wesmon:
That isn't very good insight into our problems. Schiano might not be the answer, but it is too early to decide that. If you are gonna call him a worst coach, call it on him for losing the team in the last few weeks, not for citing the kneeldown BS that no one (including those in the NFL) cares about.

1sparkybuc:
You lose all credibility as a sports journalist when you describe someone as a "jerk" in a printed article. From all I have read and seen Greg Schiano is admired and respected by everyone still in the Buccaneer organization. The few who don't are gone or soon will be. The man is determined, dedicated, and demanding. From all accounts he has also been honest and fair. What more could you want from a HC? He's made some mistakes. Every coach does. He is quick to correct what he can as soon as possible. Some issues he took care of before they could become a problem (K2, TJ, Brian Price). You can't expect perfection from the man in his first year in the league. His first offense has set new team records, and his defense has gone from worst to first in rushing allowed. The wins will come. I'm confident he will have the Bucs in the playoffs next season, and be on the Top 5 HC list for 2013.

Really bad article IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version