Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst pass defense, ever? ....... No, not even close. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 30, 2012, 05:05:17 PM

Gaitor made up for it later; at least I thought so ;D. I'll cut him a little slack, as he's not had much PT with the Bucs. I think Gaitor has a decent chance to stick, and Johnson appears to be continually improving; definitely in the hunt! Wright in my mind is borderline; just like Talib, if we can get a draft choice for him, I think Dominick pulls the trigger.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 30, 2012, 05:10:59 PM

Gaitor made up for it later; at least I thought so ;D. I'll cut him a little slack, as he's not had much PT with the Bucs. I think Gaitor has a decent chance to stick, and Johnson appears to be continually improving; definitely in the hunt! Wright in my mind is borderline; just like Talib, if we can get a draft choice for him, I think Dominick pulls the trigger.

On that play he made up for it....I thought he had the WR's arm locked, but they didn't call it.  Good thing, Schiano would of blown a gasket.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst pass defense, ever? ....... No, not even close. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools