Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Release Slips? « previous next »
Page: 1

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

: December 30, 2012, 11:48:39 AM

I was just curious if anyone else thinks Sheridan, or any other coach on the team will receive there release slip after the game?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : December 30, 2012, 11:51:17 AM

I don't know, but is RGIII part Asian?

Just wondering.

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 30, 2012, 11:55:02 AM

I don't know, but is RGIII part Asian?

Just wondering.

He could be he has that huge grin like Yao Ming

I was just curious if there could be any surprised releases, I was not demanding any though at this point.
: December 30, 2012, 11:57:54 AM Kjun85

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : December 30, 2012, 11:58:02 AM

I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if any of the coordinators and assistants are asked to leave -  I think Schiano has a few replacements in mind even before the season began. It was well publicized that he didn't get to hire some of the people he wanted and had to settle for less. There will be several coaching staffs fired on Monday and the head coaches along w/ their coordinators/assistants will be free to bring on board.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 30, 2012, 12:01:11 PM

Time to say good  bye to the secondary coach.  Back to college!

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 30, 2012, 12:10:25 PM

I expect some turnover especially since some of the coaches weren't Schiano's first choices...obviously they'll lose Fleck so it'll be interesting to see if the next WR coach is an experienced NFL guy, someone from the college ranks or perhaps someone already on staff.

I think we learn more about Schiano's philosophy in this off-season than we did during the season.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 30, 2012, 12:45:27 PM

My prediction is 5 coaches, not sure which ones. Fleck is leaving, Cooper & Sheridan should be nervous. Bostad is not going anywhere. Schiano might pick up a few he missed when he got hired and couldn't get their release.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Release Slips? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools