Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin: 1454 yards, 11 TDs. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

« : December 30, 2012, 04:07:52 PM »

Not much else to say, I can't wait to see what this guy will do for the next 10+ years.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
« #1 : December 30, 2012, 04:09:41 PM »

I'm definitely buying his jersey in the near future.

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

« #2 : December 30, 2012, 04:10:23 PM »

Now we just have to wait for the typical losers to say "he's a bust" or wasted draft pic, LOL. Thankfully, he's one of the best draft choices we've ever made thus far.

UMiamiBucFan

Starter

« #3 : December 30, 2012, 04:12:17 PM »

He had an outstanding season and I'm real happy he's a Buc, but you're kidding yourself if you think he lasts 10+ seasons in the NFL. Especially if the Bucs don't start sharing the load. I'll be ecstatic to get 5 good years out of him.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

« #4 : December 30, 2012, 04:13:14 PM »

its a shame hes in the same class with RGIII and Andrew Luck, hed be rookie of the year if they werent there

PewterBlitz

Starter

« #5 : December 30, 2012, 04:14:03 PM »

This makes me really excited for the return of Nicks and Joseph.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

« #6 : December 30, 2012, 04:16:05 PM »

He had an outstanding season and I'm real happy he's a Buc, but you're kidding yourself if you think he lasts 10+ seasons in the NFL. Especially if the Bucs don't start sharing the load. I'll be ecstatic to get 5 good years out of him.
Sorry, I forgot we were supposed to be cheering for our players to be out of the league in 3 years.

McCoy93

Starter

« #7 : December 30, 2012, 04:16:31 PM »

Please don't fall off the face of the earth like our other stud rookies caddy and clayton

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
« #8 : December 30, 2012, 04:27:27 PM »

Best case scenario is he's healthy til 30 with similar production for those youthful years. that's 8 more years

Jumper

Second String

« #9 : December 30, 2012, 04:35:17 PM »

I have been really impressed with his durability this year.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
« #10 : December 30, 2012, 04:40:12 PM »

This team has a great foundation for the future. A great RB, pretty darn good O-line, a franchise WR and a very good #2. On offense we just need a young stud TE. I think Josh is still a big question mark as to if he can develop into a very good QB. Worst case I think he can at least be average and that's better than what we have had for a long time. I hope for the prior but I am definitely not ready to get rid of him yet. I think we will have a better idea of Josh's future with one more season in this offense.

On D, we have a Pro Bowl caliber UT in McCoy and a good NT in Miller. I think our depth after them is pretty bad. I'd like to see some more depth at DT. We have some good DEs in Bennett, Clayborn, and Bowers but none are great or Pro Bowl caliber. I'd love to see a stud DE added to that group. We have 2 young very good LBs in Foster and David (especially David). Barron is the only person in the secondary that excites me. I think Rhonde comes back for one more season, but we need some depth at S and 2 new CBs. Biggers and Johnson are ok as the 3 and 4 but I don't want them starting. We need to draft a CB and sign someone. I also would cut Wright as he's not that good and makes way too much money.
« : December 30, 2012, 04:42:19 PM Kodiak »

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

YReceiver14

Starter

« #11 : December 30, 2012, 05:15:39 PM »

He needs to rest up in the offseason, and then learn to choose when to take a big shot for the sake of his longevity, because we're going to want him around!

Couldn't be more pleased with his season!

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #12 : December 30, 2012, 05:17:49 PM »

He has a tank for a body so he will be around in the NFL for quite some time. His running style doesn't put him at a disadvantage either as he never really takes the big hit.

Not concerned.

UMiamiBucFan

Starter

« #13 : December 30, 2012, 05:53:55 PM »

Sorry, I forgot we were supposed to be cheering for our players to be out of the league in 3 years.

And I guess I forgot we want all of our players in wheelchairs by 35.

Feel free to live in your fantasy land where these players don't have to worry about a life after the game.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

« #14 : December 30, 2012, 06:15:27 PM »

And I guess I forgot we want all of our players in wheelchairs by 35.

Feel free to live in your fantasy land where these players don't have to worry about a life after the game.
Umm...Warrick Dunn, Ricky Williams, Deuce McAllister and LT on line one.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin: 1454 yards, 11 TDs. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools