Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman throws like a girl for a "big arm" QB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 30, 2012, 03:57:10 PM

About to blow a two TD lead again. This is what Buc fans should be up in arms about.
Sorry, you were saying?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#46 : December 30, 2012, 04:07:13 PM

What I saw on the INT, TI doesn't break back on the route, Asante seems to undercut it easy pickings. Part receiver part QB.

which way do you think underwood should have cut? Wasn't the route an inside comeback? Wasn't the ball thrown outside?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

IrishBuc

Second String

#47 : December 30, 2012, 04:14:17 PM

It's possible it was a miscommunication between the two and I may be wrong, I certainly think Underwood is a bit culpable on the INT, although that is of course open to the floor.

I think a few of Freeman's INTs in the last couple of weeks have been a combination of bad luck and not great work from the receivers .Clark losing the flight of the ball in NO, Mike slipping last week and not going all out on one of them. Freeman isn't blameless by any means but he gets far too much stick on here in my opinion, it's one of the reasons I don't post on here too often there is a lot of tripe spouted on lots of different subjects to be quite honest!

buchead

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 30, 2012, 04:47:00 PM

What I saw on the INT, TI doesn't break back on the route, Asante seems to undercut it easy pickings. Part receiver part QB.

which way do you think underwood should have cut? Wasn't the route an inside comeback? Wasn't the ball thrown outside?
I think what he meant was underwood should have been coming back to the ball much the way asante did, hence the term "comeback route"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#49 : December 30, 2012, 04:56:14 PM

Possibly, I don't have tivo. I thought the ball was thrown outside, and coming back to the qb wouldn't have helped

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman throws like a girl for a "big arm" QB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools