Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2013 Off-Season Head Coach Hiring Thread......... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#75 : December 31, 2012, 01:22:47 PM

It is a real blood bath out there right now. Reid is the most successful guy but I think he's gonna be another of these guys who wants control and I'm not sure he's gonna get it.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Brianpie2

Second String

#76 : December 31, 2012, 01:22:49 PM

With the Cardinals firing everyone today do you think we might bring in that one guy we were looking at in the beginning of the season.  I forget his name but we wanted to bring him in as an OC I think but they kept him as their WR Coach.  Maybe we bring him in now to fill the hole left from P.J. Fleck?

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#77 : December 31, 2012, 01:22:59 PM

The Bears firing Lovie was a stupid, stupid move. I really would love him as a DC.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#78 : December 31, 2012, 01:24:13 PM

The Bears firing Lovie was a stupid, stupid move. I really would love him as a DC.

He's missed the playoffs 5 of 6. I can see why they made the move - like most places there is a football side and a marketing side and I'm not sure they could market him anymore.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#79 : December 31, 2012, 01:24:21 PM

Screw DC.   Fire Schiano and hire Lovie.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#80 : December 31, 2012, 01:26:50 PM

Every Bears fan I know was eager to get Lovie out of there. I think he's a good coach, but the fans were looking for change.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#81 : December 31, 2012, 01:47:27 PM

With the Cardinals firing everyone today do you think we might bring in that one guy we were looking at in the beginning of the season.  I forget his name but we wanted to bring him in as an OC I think but they kept him as their WR Coach.  Maybe we bring him in now to fill the hole left from P.J. Fleck?

Was thinking about him joining the staff soon as I heard the Fleck news a few days back, John Mcnulty.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#82 : December 31, 2012, 01:48:17 PM

Some team should hire Lovie and Wisenhunt. I don't care which is the head coach and which is the coordinator. That coaching combo would make most teams immediately a legit post season threat. If I was the Bills or Titans....I'd be on the phone with both guys right now.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#83 : December 31, 2012, 01:56:57 PM

Why are the bucs not on that list?    A change from Schiano wouldn't be a bad move.

Because there is no way in hell of it happening, that's why!!

Heads up people, Java is going to be doing this all off season, just get used to it and don't get your panties in a wad, just move on :)

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#84 : December 31, 2012, 01:58:00 PM

Who's Java?

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#85 : December 31, 2012, 02:04:22 PM

John McNulty. Problem is he'd have to be given a title at least commiserate with what he had with the Cardinals.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#86 : December 31, 2012, 02:07:53 PM

John McNulty. Problem is he'd have to be given a title at least commiserate with what he had with the Cardinals.

Getting hired by the Bucs is a commiserating experience now?

How sad.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#87 : December 31, 2012, 02:12:14 PM

McNulty is the ex OC for Rutgers, so there is history there. Gotta think that Schiano is burning the phone lines now. WR/QB coach is a possibility I'm thinking.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#88 : December 31, 2012, 02:16:11 PM

it is definitelly a bloody black monday!  But, that could be good for the Bucs!  A lot of these former head coaches did great things O or D wise; hopefully, people see past a lot of the fears that Schiano is a scary coach to work with(sounds like a lot people were scard of Schiano as a nfl coach; i would think many people can see this for what it really means; Coach Schiano is an exciting coach to work for! or player to play for!)

I would think the Bucs have dibs on Norv Turner; i'm also getting over Phillip Rivers six kids and counting. 

Texas Alexander(probably with Lonnie Johnson) - Bellcow blues,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDCXTSKOkhM

Sailing2smth

Starter

#89 : December 31, 2012, 02:18:34 PM

John McNulty

When I first saw this I was like..."why are people talking about a character from the Wire?!"
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2013 Off-Season Head Coach Hiring Thread......... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools