Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Rewind « previous next »
Page: 1

cgnumber7

Starter

: December 30, 2012, 05:57:17 PM

Do any of y'all have the NFL Rewind? If so is it worth it? I am a coach and am interested in getting it for next year, especially for the coach's film.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 30, 2012, 06:06:18 PM

YEs. Yes, and the view from behind the LOS really let's one see what is going on. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

cgnumber7

Starter

#2 : December 30, 2012, 06:09:09 PM

cool thanks for the response, I had heard alot of people were disappointed by it, but it may have just been the ipad app that they didn't like, anyways appreciate it

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : December 30, 2012, 06:18:39 PM

subscribed the last couple of seasons but rarely watched it, to tell the truth...thought that I'd rewatch home games since when you're in the stands at RayJay you often miss a lot....but most likely won't subscribe in the future.  It is relatively cheap, though, imo.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 08, 2013, 08:07:15 AM

Do any of y'all have the NFL Rewind? If so is it worth it? I am a coach and am interested in getting it for next year, especially for the coach's film.

Sumbi-tch. Just logged onto my acct to watch a few Bucs' games and they've blocked it - evidently, subscriptions to see the reg season games is over when the playoffs start.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 08, 2013, 08:17:18 AM

Sumbi-tch. Just logged onto my acct to watch a few Bucs' games and they've blocked it - evidently, subscriptions to see the reg season games is over when the playoffs start.

How much did that cost?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 08, 2013, 10:30:46 AM

think I paid $39/season -----might need it renew for next season if I don't get season tickets and want to see home games since we all know that most will be blacked out.........I'm definitely getting tired jumping on and off this bandwagon over the last 4 seasons

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 08, 2013, 10:38:55 AM

think I paid $39/season -----might need it renew for next season if I don't get season tickets and want to see home games since we all know that most will be blacked out.........I'm definitely getting tired jumping on and off this bandwagon over the last 4 seasons

You picked a terrible time to come back from Germany.    Had you come back during the Gruden years in 2002, you would be loving it.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 08, 2013, 10:42:22 AM

I jumped on full-fledged in 2009, even got club seats for the 2011 season (big waste of money, thank you RadioRaheem)........quickly losing enthusiasm for this team - but believe i Coach S.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Rewind « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools