Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It could take the Bucs two more years to evaluate Freeman, « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 30, 2012, 05:46:14 PM

I don't think they got much to evaluate today.  Same old Freeman, couple good plays, and a few head scratchers.

How Vincent caught that ball one inch off the turf is beyond me.  And Free had a couple of those.
Freeman had just as many good passes dropped. You can't ding him for receivers making good catches and then rip him for incomplete passes that should have been caught. Overall Freeman was much improved today, especially considering how the coaches dialed back the gameplan after halftime.

I was with you until........"much improved today."
Oh you're right he looked just like he did last week.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 30, 2012, 05:47:40 PM

He is still staring.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 30, 2012, 05:49:48 PM

I don't think they got much to evaluate today.  Same old Freeman, couple good plays, and a few head scratchers.

How Vincent caught that ball one inch off the turf is beyond me.  And Free had a couple of those.
Freeman had just as many good passes dropped. You can't ding him for receivers making good catches and then rip him for incomplete passes that should have been caught. Overall Freeman was much improved today, especially considering how the coaches dialed back the gameplan after halftime.

I was with you until........"much improved today."
Oh you're right he looked just like he did last week.

Oh ok,  I thought you meant much improved on the season as a whole.  Not compared to last week.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 30, 2012, 05:51:30 PM

He is still staring.
and he played better, against a better team.  and so did the dbackfield.  go figure

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 30, 2012, 05:53:55 PM

He is still staring.
and he played better, against a better team.  and so did the dbackfield.  go figure

That pick he threw was horrendous, rookie mistake.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#35 : December 30, 2012, 05:56:44 PM

Let's let some other team evaluate Freeman the next two years.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 30, 2012, 08:59:10 PM

Let's let some other team evaluate Freeman the next two years.

And then what?  Bring in Tebow?   As shaky as Freeman has been, he is still way better than Timmie Boy.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It could take the Bucs two more years to evaluate Freeman, « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools