Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: and now the offseason... « previous next »
Page: 1

blind melon

Hall of Famer

: December 30, 2012, 09:56:21 PM

And my effervescent optimism begins.

Well played game against the goons.   Way to close out the season against the pretenders... called
a .500 season - not unhappy with the result at 7-9.

Already anxious to see how this offseason plays out.

Plenty of cap,  an interesting mix of draft picks and a LOT of maturing talent on this team.

Expect to see some coaching staff changes...  would like to see upgrades possibly at DB and a reasonable replacement
For PJ Fleck...

Going to go set my draft board...

Glad this place is getting cleaned up.  Looking forward to some quality off season football talk.

Happy New Year Bucs fans!

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 30, 2012, 09:58:18 PM

I will be surprised if Sheridan is back.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

STRICK-9

Starter

#2 : December 30, 2012, 10:08:20 PM

Well...it's time to start prepping for the draft and I have my early favorites set.

I wanna see Banks in the first, OT Eric Fisher or c Barrett Jones in the 2nd, with FS/SS Phillip Thomas and MLB Shane Skov in the 3rd.  I would also love to see us grab WR/KR/PR Ace Saunders from South Carolina in the 5th. 

In FA, I wouldn't mind us going after Dorsey and a corner. 

I really think we need to add a RT and C to the offense and DT, MLB/OLB, DE, (2) CB's, and a FS on defense.

I don\'t believe in the Electric Chair...I believe in Electric Bleachers!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 30, 2012, 10:13:30 PM

Not a bad start...  Saunders would def be a plus...

We need a consistent (and effective) returner...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Wesmon

Second String

#4 : December 30, 2012, 10:13:50 PM

I will be surprised if Sheridan is back.

Honestly I wouldn't mind giving him another chance with some legitimate NFL CBs.

But from what he was saying in his last press conference, I think Sheridan would be surprised if he is back next year.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 30, 2012, 10:13:52 PM

What happens first.....

Sheridan is canned.

Wright is released.

Bucs sign a big free agent.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#6 : December 31, 2012, 08:50:06 AM

wonder if Dallas Clark is back - only signed a one year contract w/ the Bucs = should we re-sign him?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 31, 2012, 09:02:03 AM

If Clark is re-signed,  it probably means the Bennett brothers are playing together in another city...just a hunch.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 31, 2012, 09:27:55 AM

Coach S's press conference starts at 9:30 a.m. this morning.....

http://www.620wdae.com/main.html

probably also a stream from Buc.com site.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 31, 2012, 09:52:39 AM

any interesting tidbits?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#10 : December 31, 2012, 10:19:11 AM

any interesting tidbits?

Coach S said he "LOVES COMPETITION AT THE QB SPOT!"  That's all I needed to hear!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 31, 2012, 11:06:18 AM

Nobody, including Coach S, is beyond reproach. Everyone is up for evaluation - beginning today. Everything that has to do w/ Buc football. Personnel, scheme, methods, travel, everything.........every phase.

Nothing is untouchable.......

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/HC-Greg-Schiano-End-of-Year-Press-Conferen/18d66da6-4570-4abe-9a62-38ec36659b29

Tampafan8251

Starter
#12 : December 31, 2012, 11:12:49 AM

even though he is for the competition at the qb spot, it's obvious he likes Josh a lot, I am all for bringing in a vet backup who can push free and get the better out of him and if he does stink than you can pull him out...but I believe the plan is to roll with Free
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: and now the offseason... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools