Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Lynch mind out the gutter moment « previous next »
Page: 1

OKC_Buc

Starter

: December 30, 2012, 10:25:01 PM

My wife and I were watching the game and out of nowhere John Lynch says "the Falcons are playing sloppy di(k" I know he didn't mean anything by it but my wife and I about pissed our pants laughing when he said that. Did anyone else catch it?

nick777777

Starter
#1 : December 30, 2012, 10:32:21 PM

I caught that too, I didn't think anyone else would say anything about it but I laughed my butt off. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 30, 2012, 10:37:58 PM

I didn't catch that.  But I thought he was pretty forthcoming on his Freeman analysis.  Didn't sugarcoat it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 30, 2012, 10:43:36 PM

Couldn't see the game. What did he say about Freeman?

cgnumber7

Starter

#4 : December 30, 2012, 10:46:23 PM

pretty much that he needed to start making throws or it might be time to look elsewhere

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 30, 2012, 10:47:17 PM

He said he thought Freeman had the tools to be a franchise QB but he needs to be more accurate with the ball. Said he can make all the throws and sometimes he makes them and then there are times where he just flat out misses. He said he needs to work on the accuracy issues in the offseason.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 30, 2012, 10:53:34 PM

Couldn't see the game. What did he say about Freeman?

Made a few comments about..... that was a throw he needs to make.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 30, 2012, 11:08:10 PM

He said he thought Freeman had the tools to be a franchise QB but he needs to be more accurate with the ball. Said he can make all the throws and sometimes he makes them and then there are times where he just flat out misses. He said he needs to work on the accuracy issues in the offseason.

Mainly said them on the overthrow on the 2pt pass to MW.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 31, 2012, 01:55:28 AM

He also said (after the TD pass to Mike Williams or another throw) stuff like, "That's a franchise QB pass right there."

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 31, 2012, 03:42:52 AM

Gosh Freeman, King of the Dead Play.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 31, 2012, 08:41:30 AM

The other announcers name is Di_ck Stockton. What are you in 3rd grade?

OKC_Buc

Starter

#11 : December 31, 2012, 02:37:32 PM

The other announcers name is Di_ck Stockton. What are you in 3rd grade?
I know what his name is. I also know I wasn't looking for your condescending remarks.  If you didn't think it was funny then brush off the thread just like you did when he said it. Sorry you don't have a sense of humor. It seems like you're walking around with a stick up your a$$....I don't have one.

TheQ

Starter

#12 : December 31, 2012, 03:53:40 PM

a comma in the right place and it's a non issue.
But I LOLed at it.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Lynch mind out the gutter moment « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools