Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent Jackson supports the United States Military community « previous next »
Page: 1

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: December 31, 2012, 08:38:36 AM

In case you missed the Fox Pregame story  yesterday.  Good to see Vincent supporting our troops.

http://msn.foxsports.com/video?videoid=77923dad-7c1b-4fca-ae13-18a19f855521&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : January 02, 2013, 05:23:16 PM

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 02, 2013, 05:24:57 PM

Awesome. He is from a military family so it must come naturally.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 02, 2013, 06:00:45 PM

So, like, he was going to say he didn't support them?

I'm glad that the bucs are involved in positive PR feedback, but lets not make more of this than it is. PR opportunity.

Good for him though. Vjax is a stand up guy regardless.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 03, 2013, 12:21:20 AM

I'm glad that the bucs are involved in positive PR feedback, but lets not make more of this than it is. PR opportunity.

PR opportunity?
The guy started his own foundation! That is commitment. Don't try to downplay that. Sure, this was a nice media piece but I'm sure this was spliced together over time. It wasn't a one day occurrence. I am also sure that you don't start a foundation unless you're serious about a cause. Get a clue.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 03, 2013, 03:39:07 AM

PR opportunity?
The guy started his own foundation! That is commitment. Don't try to downplay that. Sure, this was a nice media piece but I'm sure this was spliced together over time. It wasn't a one day occurrence. I am also sure that you don't start a foundation unless you're serious about a cause. Get a clue.

Rich people do that all the time with foundations and charities. It can be considered a tax write off as well.

Just because you don't like what I have to say, doesn't mean I need to "get a clue." Maybe you don't like the truth, or can't handle reality, but thats the world we live in.

Either way, I'm glad he did this. Putting out positive vibes is always a good thing.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent Jackson supports the United States Military community « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools