Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: From Atlanta Falcons Board « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Gullfer1

Second String
: December 31, 2012, 11:28:09 AM

Yesterday after the game I had a chance to sit down with Tampa DB Eric Wright.

Talking to him I learned somethigs I thought I'd share. He says were are respected and feared in team locker rooms. He says the players around the league know what these team is capable of. Said the Bucs knew they would lose the game if the Falcons came to play. He says the media has a script to stick too and the Falcons are maybe the best team in the NFL right now. He also said that the players are not happy with Schiano. Says he treats everyone as if they are beneath him and if you dont do things his way you're gone. The players never wanted to attempt to "bust up" the victory formations. After the exit meetings alot of players will leave if Schiano stays. He himself will be released after the exit meeting and would love to play in Atlanta. He says his Achilles is fine and he could have played but the HC decided to go with the rookie Johnson.

Says Atlanta is top organization with great players and coaches. He would like learning Nolans system and playing behind Asante (learning from the best). He looked good and was in good spirits. Really cool guy with really weird glasses (Looked like fishbowls)

All N All I campaigned for him last year and will do so again. Just giving you guys a heads up on what some NFL guys think about our team and giving the MB scouts time to watch this guy on tape. What do you guys think about bringing him in. Can never have to many good CB. This dude shutdown Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson and Fitz (hasn't been hard without a good QB) as a rookie.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 31, 2012, 11:34:18 AM

Sounds like Wright is pissed he didn't play and make that mil and a half. If they truly don't like playing for Schiano they roll over and die. Didn't see that in the win.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 31, 2012, 11:35:28 AM

Sounds like Wright is pissed he didn't play and make that mil and a half. If they truly don't like playing for Schiano they roll over and die. Didn't see that in the win.

Sounds to me like someone is just making **CENSORED** up

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 31, 2012, 11:36:09 AM

I'm all for Wright going to Atlanta!

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 31, 2012, 11:37:00 AM

Sounds to me like someone is just making **CENSORED** up
+1

Brianpie2

Second String

#5 : December 31, 2012, 11:37:09 AM

This is pretty interesting.  I live in New Jersey and go to school at New Jersey Institute of Technology which is right by the Rutgers campus.  I know a few people that have had some personal experience with Coach S and they have all told me this same thing.  They have all said that Schiano acts like everyone has been touched by god just to be in the presence of himself.  That he feels like he is above everyone and has so much for everyone to gain from being around him.  I personally like him as a head coach and feel like there should be some of this attitude in being a head coach.  But from what I have heard from people who have met him, this is an accurate description of how he is as a person.  Haven't really heard good things about him as a person at all.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 31, 2012, 11:38:05 AM

And his comments to me say he wants out of TB and is campaigning for Atlanta. Talk trash about the old team so he looks better, and praise a possible new team. Dude is a chump.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 31, 2012, 11:40:57 AM

I talked to Schiano after the game and he told me he likes hot chocolate, Eric Wright is gay, and explained who really shot JFK. He also told me their is water on Mars. It was a great conversation and we went out for steak and drinks afterwards. This is all true because it's on the internet.

Draft Aaron Donald

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 31, 2012, 11:41:21 AM

I've heard of another player with the Bucs that has a real issue with Schiano as well, not a guy like Wright, but a more respected player. I hope this isn't an epidemic.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 31, 2012, 11:45:12 AM

"mah sources"

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 31, 2012, 11:46:36 AM

I've heard of another player with the Bucs that has a real issue with Schiano as well, not a guy like Wright, but a more respected player. I hope this isn't an epidemic.

I'm sure his approach does rub some the wrong way. He is a no nonsense strict coach. Hell everyone knows BB is an ahole but it doesn't matter because he wins. If Schiano can turn this team into a constant playoff team and SB contender no one will care if he's not being invited to players houses for BBQ's.

E$-FD

Practice Squad

#11 : December 31, 2012, 11:47:08 AM

So, nobody remembers Gruden's ego? These players have been allowed to do what they want for the past couple seasons. ALT can have Wright. He has always had issues. We gave him another chance and look what he did with it. Saying his Achilles is fine tells me he isn't a good teammate. 

Tampafan8251

Starter
#12 : December 31, 2012, 11:47:57 AM

I also live in Jersey and know a few guys who have played for Schiano, Martinek, Ryan Dimperio who was a FB for the VIkes last year, they both say the same thing, the guy means business but if you do what your supposed to do he is a great guy on and off the field. He doesn't act fake and is straight forward with every player. I also have been with Eric Legrand a few times and he has nothing but positives to say about coach. Eric Wright is a bum who blew his chance at this big contract by getting suspended and not even playing close to what he got paid. Schiano said everyone gets a clean slate and if you mess up than basically your gone. Wright let his team down when they needed him, so peace and I hope you do sign in the NFC south so we can pick on you all game

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 31, 2012, 11:53:28 AM

The only people that don't like Schiano and his ways, are politically correct pansy as$ lazy little wimps with little girl emotions and a weak work ethic. Grown men that understand what it means to be dependable, hard working, and show pride in what they do love Schiano and wouldn't want it any other way. It truly is that simple.

Draft Aaron Donald

bibfortuna

Second String
#14 : December 31, 2012, 11:58:54 AM

I always felt that Wright was PFT's recent whistle-blower. Not saying this just because of this 'report' from a Falgoons MB.

Ronde's angry reaction at the time was that no one that was there could have said such a thing. Wright wasn't there. And Wright won't be here next season.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: From Atlanta Falcons Board « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools