Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: From Atlanta Falcons Board « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

indiana76buc

Second String

#30 : December 31, 2012, 12:53:40 PM

the sooner wrights outta here and the cap money is freed up the better

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : December 31, 2012, 12:54:36 PM

The only people that don't like Schiano and his ways, are politically correct pansy as$ lazy little wimps with little girl emotions and a weak work ethic. Grown men that understand what it means to be dependable, hard working, and show pride in what they do love Schiano and wouldn't want it any other way. It truly is that simple.

You shouldn't insult great Buc players who helped the Bucs get past the Eagles and win the Super Bowl and just had another great year and will soon be in the HOF.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 31, 2012, 01:00:00 PM

The players never wanted to attempt to "bust up" the victory formations.

I knew it!!!!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 31, 2012, 01:06:14 PM

really couldn't care less what player want - they showed us in 2011 what they're capable of when left to their own devices
: December 31, 2012, 01:11:33 PM Morgan

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 31, 2012, 01:08:28 PM

I knew it!!!!
The only people that don't like Schiano and his ways, are politically correct pansy as$ lazy little wimps with little girl emotions and a weak work ethic. Grown men that understand what it means to be dependable, hard working, and show pride in what they do love Schiano and wouldn't want it any other way. It truly is that simple.

You shouldn't insult great Buc players who helped the Bucs get past the Eagles and win the Super Bowl and just had another great year and will soon be in the HOF.

There's enough BS here for several fertilizer factories.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 31, 2012, 01:11:01 PM

really could care less what player want - they showed us in 2011 what they're capable of when left to their own devices

Agree Morgan. I had always thought it was the HC who led the team. Not the other way around. I really think Schiano is building something nice down here. I look forward to seeing who's brought in and cut from the team. It should be another interesting offseason.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 31, 2012, 01:17:15 PM

really could care less what player want - they showed us in 2011 what they're capable of when left to their own devices

I really think Schiano is building something nice down here. I look forward to seeing who's brought in and cut from the team. It should be another interesting offseason.

Totally agree with all of this.  There were many lessons to be learned from this season.  I expect that the off-season will demonstrate how the franchise perceived this season.

Turn the page.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 31, 2012, 01:17:41 PM

I knew it!!!!

Trust me, I knew it.   NO NFL player would ever want to do that childish cheap crap.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 31, 2012, 01:23:59 PM

Looks like he didn't buy into Schiano's coaching style. Fine with me, just shows that he is immature and shouldn't be on this team. Get him out of here.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 31, 2012, 01:38:24 PM

I'm no fan of Wright.   But at least he tells the truth.

gone

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 31, 2012, 03:19:27 PM

Actually it's not really that simple.  But none of us really knows what's going on on the inside, we'll only cet a clearer picture over time and even then the whole truth isn't likely to come out.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 31, 2012, 03:50:13 PM

I've heard of another player with the Bucs that has a real issue with Schiano as well, not a guy like Wright, but a more respected player. I hope this isn't an epidemic.

Where there's smoke, there is often fire.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#42 : December 31, 2012, 04:33:50 PM

I've heard of another player with the Bucs that has a real issue with Schiano as well, not a guy like Wright, but a more respected player. I hope this isn't an epidemic.

Where there's smoke, there is often fire.

More like smoke and mirrors. You provide the smoke. Maybe Gruden will spare you a couple of his mirrors.......probably not.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 31, 2012, 04:47:37 PM

Absolutely!!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 31, 2012, 04:49:49 PM

Absolutely!!!

I agree as well. Hopefully that's the way this is going.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: From Atlanta Falcons Board « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools