Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: From Atlanta Falcons Board « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#75 : January 01, 2013, 09:38:12 AM

So let me get this strait the close losses upset you the most? They do for me as well.

but do they upset you more than the 30 point drubbings from a season ago?

For me a totally different feeling.

The 30 point losses left a feeling of disgust.
This year was more a feeling of frustration that the games were winnable but opportunities were left on the field.

Both feelings were full of disappointment but I'll take THIS year compared to last without hesitation.

Turn the page.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#76 : January 01, 2013, 11:56:23 AM

So let me get this strait the close losses upset you the most? They do for me as well.

but do they upset you more than the 30 point drubbings from a season ago?

No but they do upset me because the team was so close. There's a positive though out of those close games that you don't get with the 30 point drubbings. That it is close and that the team just needs to fix a few things and they may not lose those games.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#77 : January 01, 2013, 09:09:23 PM

really couldn't care less what player want - they showed us in 2011 what they're capable of when left to their own devices

i HATE to agree with Morgan but when she's right, she's right.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

NovaBuc

Starter

#78 : January 01, 2013, 09:25:07 PM

I dunno, I just don't buy it. Unless the person posting is with the Falcons in some capacity it makes no sense. Unless Wright is just totally incompetent and stupid. He'd have to know that what he said would get out with his name attached if he was talking to just some Joe Schmo with the way the internet is. If he did say it, he's more or less toast.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#79 : January 01, 2013, 09:50:16 PM

I am mildly concerned about some playcalls in certain game situations - most of them of the critical nature - as they were the murmured grumblings of people who watched regularly.

It seems there might be some truth in that assumption based on what has been said and done as evidence, but the lackluster play of several skill position players also plays a factor.

S has next season to impress.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#80 : January 01, 2013, 10:04:45 PM

Gruden was not mediocrity.   He was a Super Bowl champion.

So was Barry Switzer

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#81 : January 01, 2013, 10:23:09 PM

S has next season to impress.

i think many fans have already been impressed.  on the flip side, many fans already want him fired.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#82 : January 01, 2013, 10:24:28 PM

on the flip side, many fans already want him fired.

...and by many, you mean JR and his alter-egos?
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: From Atlanta Falcons Board « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools