Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seven head coaches that are better than Greg Schiano lost their job « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#30 : December 31, 2012, 07:53:41 PM

I get that Lovie Smith, Andy Reid and Ken Wisenhunt are likely better head coaches than Schiano will ever be, but you can't be including guys like Pat Shurmer in this discussion.
was going to post the same thing.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 08, 2013, 09:24:31 PM

Hi everyone

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 08, 2013, 09:27:14 PM

Why can't we replace Rutgers with a real NFL coach?

arent you a huge greg olson fan?

Greg Olsen had the Raiders score the same amount of points in Indy today as Sullivan did with the Bucs.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seven head coaches that are better than Greg Schiano lost their job « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools