Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sullivan To Interview For Bears Job « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

: December 31, 2012, 07:04:47 PM

Per Adam S's Tweet.

McNulty would be backup plan, but damn I want Josh to have consistency for once.

Thoughts?

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#1 : December 31, 2012, 07:17:19 PM

I really hope we can keep him in TB but I also can't fault the guy for wanting to pursue a HC job.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 31, 2012, 07:18:16 PM

Am I seeing doubles or is he interviewing for 2 jobs?

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 31, 2012, 07:44:36 PM

Not shocked...  Guy took a terrible offense and made it inarguably better.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#4 : December 31, 2012, 07:48:42 PM

Doubt he gets it after just one year as an OC.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 31, 2012, 07:58:38 PM

Probably the last thing Freeman needs.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Sailing2smth

Starter

#6 : December 31, 2012, 08:16:42 PM

off topic...dude who is that in your sig?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#7 : December 31, 2012, 08:33:01 PM

Having Doug Martin, Vince Jackson, Carl Nicks, and Dallas Clark on the offense made it better before the first offensive play of the season. Any NFL OC could have improve an offense given those additions.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 31, 2012, 08:33:36 PM

off topic...dude who is that in your sig?
How is that off topic...?  And, just another double-breasted blonde mattress thrasher............

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 31, 2012, 08:44:37 PM

Having Doug Martin, Vince Jackson, Carl Nicks, and Dallas Clark on the offense made it better before the first offensive play of the season. Any NFL OC could have improve an offense given those additions.
I think it's more telling of what Sully was able to do with our offense, as a whole, than what the team looked like "on paper" prior to the season starting.

Coordinators get consideration based on their team's production - NOT their potential.

Also, in order for VJax, Martin, or Clark to succeed - that would require a QB who plays well...  Point made Morg....!

PewterBlitz

Starter

#10 : December 31, 2012, 09:35:42 PM

He won't get the bears job, to big for him.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#11 : December 31, 2012, 10:09:39 PM

Sullivan saved Schiano's ass this year.    Schiano is clueless.   If the Bucs lose Sully, they are screwed.

Stratobuc

Starter
#12 : December 31, 2012, 10:24:41 PM

All trolling aside, Schiano did a great job with a squad that was the league's worst at the end of the year last year. It would hurt to lose Sullivan, but the team will survive without him. Keep up the good work, coach Schiano.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 01, 2013, 12:20:58 AM

Sullivan saved Schiano's ass this year.    Schiano is clueless.   If the Bucs lose Sully, they are screwed.

Well - there is always ... "Logic", as Strato has pointed out the obvious below...

All trolling aside, Schiano did a great job with a squad that was the league's worst at the end of the year last year. It would hurt to lose Sullivan, but the team will survive without him. Keep up the good work, coach Schiano.

Or, there's JR's approach...     

And please Javaray, do tell us precisely why "Schiano is clueless", as you see it.  Seriously, I am really surprised to hear you are not pleased with the guy.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 01, 2013, 02:07:18 AM

...is "saving his ass" an under .500 team?

Jus sayin'.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sullivan To Interview For Bears Job « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools