Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's the future like for RB Michael Smith? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 01, 2013, 07:42:57 PM

I had heard from someone who has spent a lot of time around One Buc that he is the dumbest player he had ever been around (Blount).

Not suprising .

Funny , when you look back at the the posts from before this season started, how many people still thought Blount was a feature back who had simply been "held back" by an evil Greg Olsen . LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 01, 2013, 07:47:19 PM

I had heard from someone who has spent a lot of time around One Buc that he is the dumbest player he had ever been around (Blount).

Not suprising .

Funny , when you look back at the the posts from before this season started, how many people still thought Blount was a feature back who had simply been "held back" by an evil Greg Olsen . LOL

Ill be the 1st to admit i thought he could do more than he had been allowed. I also think he could have been used alot more this season.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 01, 2013, 07:51:15 PM

He can't be dumber or more one dimensional than Brandon Jacobs. I look at what they did with Bradshaw and Jacobs, and I can't help but think Blount was mismanaged.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 01, 2013, 08:08:12 PM

He can't be dumber or more one dimensional than Brandon Jacobs. I look at what they did with Bradshaw and Jacobs, and I can't help but think Blount was mismanaged.

On a side note, I believe Jacobs just got released the other day  IIRC.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 01, 2013, 08:10:00 PM

Yeah...not sure why they ever signed him in the first place, but he became a distraction and was banned/suspended then cut. Dude is a one trick pony over 30 years of age.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's the future like for RB Michael Smith? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools