Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Status of Bucs linebacker Quincy Black remains unknown « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 03, 2013, 06:47:58 PM

Dont bother spool Java is  the king flip flopper.

But you at least got him out of this thread and won't return.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 03, 2013, 06:54:18 PM

Java is  the king flip flopper.

I think you meant, "liar". :)

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : January 03, 2013, 07:00:24 PM

There's a difference between lying, changing your opinion, and joking.   You should be able to figure out what my true thoughts on Quincy are...

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 03, 2013, 07:16:01 PM

So which one were you doing, liar? Joking or changing your mind?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 03, 2013, 07:26:55 PM

I know his status. He is overpaid and under preforming and shouldn't be on our roster next year. I hope his injury doesn't effect him long term. I don't wish ill will to the guy, but as far as the Buccaneers go... I hope we don't see him in pewter and red again.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 03, 2013, 07:33:45 PM

I'd be fine with Black returning at a very reduced rate, assuming he recovers. If his neck injury could exacerbate to something much worse by playing more, I hope he never plays again.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 03, 2013, 07:48:47 PM

Black is a baller.

I still can't believe the Quincy Black signing.   That was about the oddest signing they have ever had.   Way overpaid.

Cut Quincy Black

Cut Black

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Status of Bucs linebacker Quincy Black remains unknown « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools