Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Status of Bucs linebacker Quincy Black remains unknown « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 03, 2013, 06:47:58 PM

Dont bother spool Java is  the king flip flopper.

But you at least got him out of this thread and won't return.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 03, 2013, 06:54:18 PM

Java is  the king flip flopper.

I think you meant, "liar". :)

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : January 03, 2013, 07:00:24 PM

There's a difference between lying, changing your opinion, and joking.   You should be able to figure out what my true thoughts on Quincy are...

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 03, 2013, 07:16:01 PM

So which one were you doing, liar? Joking or changing your mind?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 03, 2013, 07:26:55 PM

I know his status. He is overpaid and under preforming and shouldn't be on our roster next year. I hope his injury doesn't effect him long term. I don't wish ill will to the guy, but as far as the Buccaneers go... I hope we don't see him in pewter and red again.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 03, 2013, 07:33:45 PM

I'd be fine with Black returning at a very reduced rate, assuming he recovers. If his neck injury could exacerbate to something much worse by playing more, I hope he never plays again.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 03, 2013, 07:48:47 PM

Black is a baller.

I still can't believe the Quincy Black signing.   That was about the oddest signing they have ever had.   Way overpaid.

Cut Quincy Black

Cut Black

LOL

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Status of Bucs linebacker Quincy Black remains unknown « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools