Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cowboys sign DT Brian Price « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: January 02, 2013, 12:02:26 AM

Brian Price | Defensive Lineman

Team:  Dallas Cowboys
Age / DOB:   (23) / 4/10/1989
Ht / Wt:   6'1' / 303
College:  UCLA
Contract:  view contract details
  • 1/1/2013: Signed a reserve/future contract.

Cowboys signed DT Brian Price, WR Danny Coale, WR Tim Benford, QB Nick Stephens, TE Andre Smith, CB Vince Agnew, CB Micah Pellerin, LB Brashton Satele, LB Monte Taylor, and DE Ikponmwosa Igbinosun to reserve/future contracts.

Price is the most intriguing name on the list as the 35th overall pick in the 2010 draft and a 14-game starter in 2011. He failed to make it out of training camp with the Bears after coming over in a July trade. Coale and Benford showed flashes in Cowboys camp last summer.

Jan 1 - 7:44 PM

Source: Dallas Morning News

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 02, 2013, 12:05:04 AM

Good luck to him, and continued bad luck to the Cowboys.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 02, 2013, 02:24:24 AM

Good for him, hope it works out.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 02, 2013, 07:29:11 AM

Good luck

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#4 : January 02, 2013, 07:54:39 AM

Good luck.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 02, 2013, 08:40:17 AM

Bad luck .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 02, 2013, 11:29:47 PM

If this dude panned out like he was supposed too, we would be in pretty good shape on the D line with him and Gerald.  But it is a wasted 2nd rounder, can't miss on those high draft picks.  And IIRC, he had all those problems before the draft.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 03, 2013, 12:12:19 AM

Everything is bigger in Texas... I predict Price will become a bigger, softer cheeseburger!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 03, 2013, 07:41:31 AM

Everything is bigger in Texas... I predict Price will become a bigger, softer cheeseburger!

LOL!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#9 : January 03, 2013, 12:09:53 PM

Considering throwing Barron a beating was what got Price thrown out of Tampa, It would be pretty funny if he panned out to be a star and Barron flopped.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 03, 2013, 12:26:05 PM

Considering throwing Barron a beating was what got Price thrown out of Tampa, It would be pretty funny if he panned out to be a star and Barron flopped.

Not to any Buccaneer fan, but we all know you would love it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 03, 2013, 08:10:34 PM

Not the sole reason.  Having medical probs, personal probs, all contributed to it.  If he was a All Pro DT, in the greatest shape of his life, he would still be here.  Training camp fisticuffs happen all the time.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#12 : January 04, 2013, 06:14:11 AM

Fisticuffs happen all the time.   But this is the only time I've ever heard of where a top 10 NFL draft pick was totally **CENSORED** slapped during training camp where he tried to act like a bad ass sitting in the guy's chair, then got his face bloodied because he wasn't as bad ass as he thought he was.

gone

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 04, 2013, 06:28:46 AM

Not the sole reason.  Having medical probs, personal probs, all contributed to it.  If he was a All Pro DT, in the greatest shape of his life, he would still be here.  Training camp fisticuffs happen all the time.

Don't do it. 

Resist the temptation.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cowboys sign DT Brian Price « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools