Boards > The Red Board

Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft)

<< < (30/177) > >>

JDouble:
I just don't think Banks' skill set is going to make us a better team. I've never seen him left outside on an island with top receivers, but that is exactly what we would ask him to do here. He's also weak in run support. I just don't buy that Schiano is high on him.Maybe "key members of the staff" like him, but I have a feeling Schiano will make this decision. It's his defense and his ass on the line.

bucsquad:

--- Quote from: JDouble on February 05, 2013, 07:11:04 AM ---I just don't think Banks' skill set is going to make us a better team. I've never seen him left outside on an island with top receivers, but that is exactly what we would ask him to do here. He's also weak in run support. I just don't buy that Schiano is high on him.Maybe "key members of the staff" like him, but I have a feeling Schiano will make this decision. It's his defense and his ass on the line.

--- End quote ---
Don't like Banks either. Donte Moncrief Ole Miss burned him when they were matched up.

TomRiddle:

--- Quote from: TomRiddle on February 05, 2013, 11:05:08 PM ---It's time for Tom Riddle's Mock draft:

Tom Riddle’s Mock Draft: 1st Edition.

Trade down to 16, and pick up an additional 2nd.

1. Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State

2a. Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

2b.Matt Barkley, QB, USC

3a. Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers

Trade our 5th, and 7th to get back into the 3rd:

3b. Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers

4. Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State

6. Zac Stacy, RB, Vanderbilt

--- End quote ---

JDouble:
Nice. I don't know how realistic it is, but I like all the picks bedsides Barkley.

Dolorous Jason:
Well Tom:

You have a reach with the 1st pick and then unrealistic optimism on all the rest... but I like a lot of the same players you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version