Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#615 : April 15, 2013, 08:00:43 PM

1. Traded to the Jets for Revis
2. Jamar Taylor CB  Boise St.
3. Gavin Escobar TE  San Diego St.
4. David Quessenberry OT San Jose St.
4. Chase Thomas OLB Stanford
5. Sanders Commings CB Georgia
6. Rodney Smith WR  FSU
6. Mike Edwards CB  Hawaii

Free Agents - Shaun Ellis DT, Israel Idonije DE

If they don't get drafted - Ray Graham RB Pitt, Quanterous Smith DE  Western Kentucky, Mark Harrison WR  Rutgers, Luke Marquardt OT, Kavon Webster CB  USF

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#616 : April 16, 2013, 11:10:28 AM

Sleeper pick. Rodney Smith WR FSU, 6-5  and ran a 4.43 at the combine. He's a projected 6th-7th round pick.

kylel6901

Starter

#617 : April 16, 2013, 03:07:19 PM

Ok so quick question here after seeing a few more mock drafts and reading a couple articles that sounds like Browns go after Dee Mil and Bills go after Tavon Austin. If we don't trade this years #13 first round pick and we still have that pick on draft night, what would you do if you were Mark Dom and the draft went just like this and you were on the clock? All options are open in terms of draft, trade etc...

#1- Luke Joeckel
#2- Dion Jordan
#3- Shariff Floyd
#4- Geno Smith
#5- Eric Fisher
#6- Lane Johnson
#7- Ezekial Ansah
#8- Tavon Austin
#9- Star Lotulelei
#10- Dee Milliner
#11- Chance Warmack
#12- Xavier Rhodes

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#618 : April 16, 2013, 03:51:00 PM

Ok so quick question here after seeing a few more mock drafts and reading a couple articles that sounds like Browns go after Dee Mil and Bills go after Tavon Austin. If we don't trade this years #13 first round pick and we still have that pick on draft night, what would you do if you were Mark Dom and the draft went just like this and you were on the clock? All options are open in terms of draft, trade etc...

#1- Luke Joeckel
#2- Dion Jordan
#3- Shariff Floyd
#4- Geno Smith
#5- Eric Fisher
#6- Lane Johnson
#7- Ezekial Ansah
#8- Tavon Austin
#9- Star Lotulelei
#10- Dee Milliner
#11- Chance Warmack
#12- Xavier Rhodes

I think in this situation I'd roll the dice on Jarvis Jones.  Richardson and Trufant would be tempting though.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#619 : April 16, 2013, 04:03:47 PM

#1- Luke Joeckel
#2- Dion Jordan
#3- Shariff Floyd
#4- Geno Smith
#5- Eric Fisher
#6- Lane Johnson
#7- Ezekial Ansah
#8- Tavon Austin
#9- Star Lotulelei
#10- Dee Milliner
#11- Chance Warmack
#12- Xavier Rhodes

I think in this situation I'd roll the dice on Jarvis Jones.  Richardson and Trufant would be tempting though.

I'd add Werner and Mingo to that list. If it goes down like that we will have a lot of options.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#620 : April 16, 2013, 04:13:46 PM

#1- Luke Joeckel
#2- Dion Jordan
#3- Shariff Floyd
#4- Geno Smith
#5- Eric Fisher
#6- Lane Johnson
#7- Ezekial Ansah
#8- Tavon Austin
#9- Star Lotulelei
#10- Dee Milliner
#11- Chance Warmack
#12- Xavier Rhodes

Werner.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#621 : April 16, 2013, 04:17:32 PM

If it went down like that and we still didn't have Revis, you have to make the Trufant pick. Got to.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#622 : April 16, 2013, 04:21:53 PM

If it went down like that and we still didn't have Revis, you have to make the Trufant pick. Got to.

agreed. either trufant or werner

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#623 : April 16, 2013, 04:43:03 PM

#1- Luke Joeckel
#2- Dion Jordan
#3- Shariff Floyd
#4- Geno Smith
#5- Eric Fisher
#6- Lane Johnson
#7- Ezekial Ansah
#8- Tavon Austin
#9- Star Lotulelei
#10- Dee Milliner
#11- Chance Warmack
#12- Xavier Rhodes

Best defensive lineman still on their board...

You must be accountable for your actions!

youngone

Hall of Famer
#624 : April 16, 2013, 04:46:40 PM

#1- Luke Joeckel
#2- Dion Jordan
#3- Shariff Floyd
#4- Geno Smith
#5- Eric Fisher
#6- Lane Johnson
#7- Ezekial Ansah
#8- Tavon Austin
#9- Star Lotulelei
#10- Dee Milliner
#11- Chance Warmack
#12- Xavier Rhodes
Jarvis Jones.. SLB starter and pass rusher.

swamp_bats

Starter
#625 : April 16, 2013, 04:56:50 PM

dear god don't let you into draft room.
If ya can't trade out of the pick either Richardson or Jarvis Jones. Maybe Tyler Eifert if your sure he is the next perennial all pro.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#626 : April 16, 2013, 04:58:18 PM

If ya can't trade out of the pick either Richardson or Jarvis Jones. Maybe Tyler Eifert if your sure he is the next perennial all pro.

i hope you arent in the draft room either. a TE at 13 is insane as well considering most have eifert going in the 20s

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#627 : April 16, 2013, 05:12:27 PM

#1- Luke Joeckel
#2- Dion Jordan
#3- Shariff Floyd
#4- Geno Smith
#5- Eric Fisher
#6- Lane Johnson
#7- Ezekial Ansah
#8- Tavon Austin
#9- Star Lotulelei
#10- Dee Milliner
#11- Chance Warmack
#12- Xavier Rhodes

Try as best we can to trad back into the later 1st round. If we can't, than the pick is Werner.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#628 : April 16, 2013, 05:14:02 PM

i hope you arent in the draft room either. a TE at 13 is insane as well considering most have eifert going in the 20s

If you are forced to reach it better be a desperate need. CB is a desperate need , TE is not ...

Out of the draft room , Swamp Bat. Jones and Eifert are bigger reaches than Trufant.

: April 16, 2013, 05:16:35 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#629 : April 16, 2013, 06:39:46 PM

If all those guys were off the board of go Trufant(I'd rather have him than Rhodes), or go defensive end with Mingo or Werner

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools