Boards > The Red Board

Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft)

<< < (8/89) > >>

dexmonkey:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on January 19, 2013, 10:35:25 AM ---dex, I'm thinking we will need a few more FSU players than that.

;)
quote]

i can always add more  :D. i basically threw mccloud on there because i cant think of any other DTs in the 7th that ive actually seen. i do however think Pryor would be a good fit in this offense with his catching ability and the way he blocks could really get martin moving. Banks and rhodes are 1a 1b  to me so im good with either. i thought of adding a gator player in the 2nd but i doubt sharriff foyd is still there and we need corners in the worst way
--- End quote ---

yuccaneers:
Dated: 19 Jan 2013

1. BYU DE Ezekiel Ansah
2. Rutgers CB Logan Ryan
3. West Virgina WR Stedman Bailey
4. Stanford RB Stepfan Taylor
4. Cincinnati TE Travis Kelce
5. Iowa CB Micah Hyde
6. Howard LB Keith Pough
7. FIU S Jonathan Cyprien

big_JLB:
the CB depth in this draft picks up where DE starts to drop off. IMO taking a CB in the 2nd/4th is comparable to taking a pair in the 1st/3rd because this draft is loaded with CB's in the mid rounds...i could see dom trading back up into the 1st to get one of those "top-3" CB's though...but as of now, i'm on the 1st round DE train

round 1: ezekiel ansah - DE - BYU
round 2: will davis - CB - utah state
round 3: d.j. swearinger - FS - south carolina
round 4a: leon mcfadden - CB - san diego state
round 4b: levine toilolo - TE - stanford
round 5: ricky wagner - OT - wisconsin
round 6: josh boyce - WR - TCU
round 7: zac stacy - RB - vanderbilt

Tampa-Two:

--- Quote from: JDouble on January 19, 2013, 08:00:37 AM ---1st - Xavier Rhodes CB

2nd - Stedman Bailey WR

3rd - Cornelius Carradine DE

4th -  Gavin Escobar TE

4th - Menelik Watson OT

5th - Dennis Johnson RB

6th - Brandon McGee CB

7th - Will Pericak DT

--- End quote ---
Wow. Someone gotta compensate for lack of size somewhere else.

Boid Fink:
Hahaha!!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER:
1) Ansah
2) Trufant
3) Amerson

Tampafan8251:
I am going to do two scenerios, one with a trade that I think can happen and one without any trades:

1. Sheldon RIchardson DT. Missouri- the more I watch the more I love this pick, this guy is a beast and lining him up next to McCoy would be scary for opponets Oline and Qb's

2.Desmond Trufant CB. Washington- Very impressed with him so far at the Senior Bowl and he is exactly the type of CB that Schiano and this team wants, doesn't hurt that Stokes has scouted in Seattle where he has been playing. Saw Schiano and Dom watching him very closely today and C.C. on Walter Football has mentioned we have interviewed him once and plan to again.

2b.(Trade) Logan Ryan- Schiano moves back up to get his guy who he recruited, also a very physical CB who loves to hit and is very good in coverage, these two guys could be our future lock down corners in Tampa. We give up our third and one of our fourths to get him.
4. Gavin Escobar Tight End S.D. State- Big Tight End who can catch and block, potential to be a top tight end in this class

5. Matt Scott QB Arizona- The team wants to bring in some competition for Free, I like this kid, can throw it and run a little and has room to get better, wouldn't hurt to take a chance here and see how he develops.

6. Corey Fuller WR VT- good with going over the middle something Underwood has trouble with, good value if hes still here this late.

7.Zac Stacey RB Vandy- built like a Doug Martin clone, would like to see him compete with Michael Smith to back up Martin

Mock Without Trades
1. Sheldon RIchardson DT Mizz- still want him in either spot
2. Desmond Trufant- my favorite cb in this draft behind Milliner and Rhodes
3.Travis Kelce- This kid is my favorite tight end, he reminds me a little of Gronk, he can catch and block and has great speed for as big as he is
4.Robert Alford CB South Eastern Lous- This kid has also impressed me so far in the senior bowl and could be on the rise
4.Ricky Wagner OT Wisconsin- I think he could come in and push Dotson right away and possible start, need competition there bad
5.Tarvarres King WR Georgia- good route runner and has solid hands
6.Matt Scott QB Zona- like him as possible developmental QB
7.Zac Stacey RB Vandy- once again like him backing up Doug Martin potentially
Sorry for the length just wanted to think one of these out and see what you all think

CanadianBuc:
I really like SR's 7 round mock. It has very solid players that all have the ability to be stars in the NFL. It is realistic he is not just throwing out unlikely picks they are all very probable and it addresses all of our needs. According to PR rules I can't show you the actual mock draft but if you are an insider you can find it in the latest digital magazine that was released today

JDouble:
Not sure why Dennis Johnson chose not to attend the Shrine game or Senior Bowl, but it's hurting his stock on all the usual ranking sites. The way things are looking, he could be a very late pick or even an undrafted FA. Wonder if he will get a combine invite.

1st - Xavier Rhodes CB

2nd - Stedman Bailey WR

3rd - Brandon Williams DT

4th -  Gavin Escobar TE

4th - Menelik Watson OT

5th - Dennis Johnson RB

6th - Brandon McGee CB

7th - Michael Clay OLB

ZzJewbaccazZ:
1. Sheldon Richardson DT
2. Desmond Trufant CB
3. Oday Aboushi T
4. William Gholston DE/Travis Kelce TE
4. Phillip Thomas S
5. My safe pick is Lonnie Pryor RB. Crazy flyer pick is Marcus Lattimore, even though his knee's are a problem.
6.Conner Vernon Wr
7.Markus Wheaton Wr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version