Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#75 : January 22, 2013, 12:42:45 PM

1) Ansah
2) Trufant
3) Amerson
: January 22, 2013, 12:44:48 PM MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Tampafan8251

Starter
#76 : January 22, 2013, 07:02:47 PM

I am going to do two scenerios, one with a trade that I think can happen and one without any trades:

1. Sheldon RIchardson DT. Missouri- the more I watch the more I love this pick, this guy is a beast and lining him up next to McCoy would be scary for opponets Oline and Qb's

2.Desmond Trufant CB. Washington- Very impressed with him so far at the Senior Bowl and he is exactly the type of CB that Schiano and this team wants, doesn't hurt that Stokes has scouted in Seattle where he has been playing. Saw Schiano and Dom watching him very closely today and C.C. on Walter Football has mentioned we have interviewed him once and plan to again.

2b.(Trade) Logan Ryan- Schiano moves back up to get his guy who he recruited, also a very physical CB who loves to hit and is very good in coverage, these two guys could be our future lock down corners in Tampa. We give up our third and one of our fourths to get him.
4. Gavin Escobar Tight End S.D. State- Big Tight End who can catch and block, potential to be a top tight end in this class

5. Matt Scott QB Arizona- The team wants to bring in some competition for Free, I like this kid, can throw it and run a little and has room to get better, wouldn't hurt to take a chance here and see how he develops.

6. Corey Fuller WR VT- good with going over the middle something Underwood has trouble with, good value if hes still here this late.

7.Zac Stacey RB Vandy- built like a Doug Martin clone, would like to see him compete with Michael Smith to back up Martin

Mock Without Trades
1. Sheldon RIchardson DT Mizz- still want him in either spot
2. Desmond Trufant- my favorite cb in this draft behind Milliner and Rhodes
3.Travis Kelce- This kid is my favorite tight end, he reminds me a little of Gronk, he can catch and block and has great speed for as big as he is
4.Robert Alford CB South Eastern Lous- This kid has also impressed me so far in the senior bowl and could be on the rise
4.Ricky Wagner OT Wisconsin- I think he could come in and push Dotson right away and possible start, need competition there bad
5.Tarvarres King WR Georgia- good route runner and has solid hands
6.Matt Scott QB Zona- like him as possible developmental QB
7.Zac Stacey RB Vandy- once again like him backing up Doug Martin potentially
Sorry for the length just wanted to think one of these out and see what you all think

CanadianBuc

Starter
#77 : January 22, 2013, 08:30:10 PM

I really like SR's 7 round mock. It has very solid players that all have the ability to be stars in the NFL. It is realistic he is not just throwing out unlikely picks they are all very probable and it addresses all of our needs. According to PR rules I can't show you the actual mock draft but if you are an insider you can find it in the latest digital magazine that was released today

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#78 : January 22, 2013, 10:29:10 PM

Not sure why Dennis Johnson chose not to attend the Shrine game or Senior Bowl, but it's hurting his stock on all the usual ranking sites. The way things are looking, he could be a very late pick or even an undrafted FA. Wonder if he will get a combine invite.

1st - Xavier Rhodes CB

2nd - Stedman Bailey WR

3rd - Brandon Williams DT

4th -  Gavin Escobar TE

4th - Menelik Watson OT

5th - Dennis Johnson RB

6th - Brandon McGee CB

7th - Michael Clay OLB
: January 27, 2013, 12:13:36 PM JDouble

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#79 : January 24, 2013, 10:52:31 PM

1. Sheldon Richardson DT
2. Desmond Trufant CB
3. Oday Aboushi T
4. William Gholston DE/Travis Kelce TE
4. Phillip Thomas S
5. My safe pick is Lonnie Pryor RB. Crazy flyer pick is Marcus Lattimore, even though his knee's are a problem.
6.Conner Vernon Wr
7.Markus Wheaton Wr

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#80 : January 25, 2013, 09:03:16 AM

1. Traded plus a 2014 second rounder for Darrelle Revis
2. Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
3  Jordan Poyet, CB, Oregon State

In Verner We Trust

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#81 : January 25, 2013, 06:01:27 PM

You mean Cornelius Carradine?

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#82 : January 25, 2013, 06:11:49 PM

Tank is his nickname.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#83 : January 25, 2013, 07:01:14 PM

5. My safe pick is Lonnie Pryor RB. Crazy flyer pick is Marcus Lattimore, even though his knee's are a problem.

I say take the crazy flyer . If you want to win big you gotta roll the dice a few times.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#84 : January 25, 2013, 09:02:28 PM

If you want the "safe" pick at running back, you take Dennis Johnson. The kid is a proven kick returner, proven pass catcher, proven in pass protection, and proven in running inside and outside. Plus he fumbled twice in his 408 touches in college.

That is safe.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#85 : January 25, 2013, 09:13:39 PM

If you want the "safe" pick at running back, you take Dennis Johnson. The kid is a proven kick returner, proven pass catcher, proven in pass protection, and proven in running inside and outside. Plus he fumbled twice in his 408 touches in college.

That is safe.

dennis johnson is 5-8 210?  lonnie pryor is 5'11 230.  thousands of RB possibilities late.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#86 : January 25, 2013, 09:18:56 PM

Not sure what their heights and weights have to do with anything, but yes there are several options for RB late. Dennis Johnson is probably the safest.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#87 : January 25, 2013, 09:28:11 PM

If you are trying to say he is an undersized scat back, I can assure that is false. He blows defenders up on the regular and plays much bigger than he is. In all honesty he is about the same size and build as Doug Martin. Just not as fast.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#88 : January 25, 2013, 09:31:47 PM

i shouldnt have posted, i apologize.  i just think there are many many RB's late that would be just fine.  i certainly dont know who the safest pick is.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#89 : January 25, 2013, 09:34:56 PM

Only mark against the kid is an injury he has in 2010. He had a perforated colon.....which I looked up and it sounds pretty crazy. Life threatening if not operated on immediately....but there shouldn't be any lasting effects from that. No other injuries to knees or ankle or anything. Plus he was back up to Kniles Davis most of his career, so he has very limited mileage.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools