Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#390 : March 27, 2013, 11:32:41 AM

Assuming the Revis deal does not happen...

1st - Xavier Rhodes - CB - FSU
2nd - Damontre Moore - DE/Beast - TAMU
2nd - Johnathan Jenkins - DT - UGA
3rd - Blidi Wreh-Wilson - CB - UCONN
4th - Kenny Stills - WR - OU
4th - J.C. Tretter - OG - Cornell
6th - Ryan Otten - TE - SJSt.
6th - Ricky Wagner - OT - Wisconsin

Fill the most obvious hole on the roster with a player who will also not be a reach at #13.
DeMonster Moore slips to us in the 2nd.
Johnathan Jenkins slips close to pick 50 and Dom trades the 5th to move up and grab him...has the potential to be a little more of a physical presence than Roy Miller, and I have to assume they let him go to attempt to upgrade this position fairly early in the draft.
3rd, they take the best corner left.
Kenny Stills could be a pretty good #3 option. He catches balls well in traffic, and showed that he had a bit more speed than initially thought.
J.C. Tretter is a big time sleeper pick, but I think they may look at attempting find a G that will eventually replace DJ.
Ryan Otten would provide services as the #3 TE and could end up being a late round surprise
Ricky Wagner has ties to Buluga..and TBH, that is pretty pretty much why I have us selecting him....other than the fact that we could use a bit more depth at OT.

I like this mock and it fills needs in a lot of places. im not sure we need kenny stills but i dont hate the pick. we could obviously use it on a different position if we want to go that route but overall it fits what we need without doing something stupid like taking tavon austin in the 1st

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#391 : March 27, 2013, 11:44:15 AM

Just realized I put "Buluga"...meant *Bostad. ugh.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#392 : March 27, 2013, 11:48:06 AM

Assuming the Revis deal does not happen...

1st - Xavier Rhodes - CB - FSU
2nd - Damontre Moore - DE/Beast - TAMU
2nd - Johnathan Jenkins - DT - UGA
3rd - Blidi Wreh-Wilson - CB - UCONN
4th - Kenny Stills - WR - OU
4th - J.C. Tretter - OG - Cornell
6th - Ryan Otten - TE - SJSt.
6th - Ricky Wagner - OT - Wisconsin

Fill the most obvious hole on the roster with a player who will also not be a reach at #13.
DeMonster Moore slips to us in the 2nd.
Johnathan Jenkins slips close to pick 50 and Dom trades the 5th to move up and grab him...has the potential to be a little more of a physical presence than Roy Miller, and I have to assume they let him go to attempt to upgrade this position fairly early in the draft.
3rd, they take the best corner left.
Kenny Stills could be a pretty good #3 option. He catches balls well in traffic, and showed that he had a bit more speed than initially thought.
J.C. Tretter is a big time sleeper pick, but I think they may look at attempting find a G that will eventually replace DJ.
Ryan Otten would provide services as the #3 TE and could end up being a late round surprise
Ricky Wagner has ties to Buluga..and TBH, that is pretty pretty much why I have us selecting him....other than the fact that we could use a bit more depth at OT.

I like this mock and it fills needs in a lot of places. im not sure we need kenny stills but i dont hate the pick. we could obviously use it on a different position if we want to go that route but overall it fits what we need without doing something stupid like taking tavon austin in the 1st

Like it also. Only thing I would change would be the OG in the 4th, would hope for a better TE option and the 4th round seems like a good spot to find one.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#393 : March 27, 2013, 12:00:57 PM

Quote from: XFactor
Thanks for putting up with my mocks, didn't realize we were keeping track. lol. I'll only change it one or two more times  :D
Just one or two? Chace has already promised at least another 28,000 variants before the draft. We have a Chace Database at PR HQ just for his mock drafts.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#394 : March 27, 2013, 12:51:36 PM

Well I made it an entire month without doing a second mock, so I'm gonna throw out a new one.

This one assumes we give up our 1st this year and 2nd next year for Revis....but gain a 4th this year as part of the deal. Which gives us three picks in the 4th round.

1st - CB Darrelle Revis
2nd - TE Gavin Escobar
3rd - WR Stedman Bailey
4th - CB DJ Hayden or CB Leon McFadden or CB Robert Alford
4th - DT Brandon Williams
4th - DE Mike Catapano
5th - WR Mark Harrison
6th - OT Ricky Wagner
6th - RB Dennis Johnson

We also bring in OLB Jayson DiManche, CB A.J. Bouye, TE Zach Sudfeld, and RB Robbie Rouse as UDFA.

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#395 : March 27, 2013, 01:02:11 PM

Quote from: XFactor
Thanks for putting up with my mocks, didn't realize we were keeping track. lol. I'll only change it one or two more times  :D
Just one or two? Chace has already promised at least another 28,000 variants before the draft. We have a Chace Database at PR HQ just for his mock drafts.

#hourlyupdatedmock

Champ29

Rookie

#396 : March 27, 2013, 01:05:44 PM

i hope we draft Mike James later ...or even scoop him up if we goes undrafted...he could be a nice piece behind Dougie

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#397 : March 27, 2013, 01:10:26 PM

i hope we draft Mike James later ...or even scoop him up if we goes undrafted...he could be a nice piece behind Dougie

+1!

Draft Aaron Donald

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#398 : March 27, 2013, 03:42:52 PM

@NFL_ATL  16m 
Lattimore draws ovation at pro day, vows to play in 2013 http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000154487/article/marcus-lattimore-draws-ovation-at-south-carolina-pro-day?campaign=Twitter_atl

I want this kid to be a Bucc!!!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#399 : March 27, 2013, 03:45:15 PM

What is a "Bucc"?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#400 : March 27, 2013, 05:06:36 PM

Well I made it an entire month without doing a second mock, so I'm gonna throw out a new one.

This one assumes we give up our 1st this year and 2nd next year for Revis....but gain a 4th this year as part of the deal. Which gives us three picks in the 4th round.

1st - CB Darrelle Revis
2nd - TE Gavin Escobar
3rd - WR Stedman Bailey
4th - CB DJ Hayden or CB Leon McFadden or CB Robert Alford
4th - DT Brandon Williams
4th - DE Mike Catapano
5th - WR Mark Harrison
6th - OT Ricky Wagner
6th - RB Dennis Johnson

We also bring in OLB Jayson DiManche, CB A.J. Bouye, TE Zach Sudfeld, and RB Robbie Rouse as UDFA.

Even with Revis , we have too many defensive needs.  Going offense 2 and 3 is a mistake , IMO....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#401 : March 27, 2013, 05:29:57 PM

What is a "Bucc"?
Team in Tampa

Players include Rhonde Barber, Gerald Macoy, Vonte David, Dequan Bowser, etc

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#402 : March 27, 2013, 05:32:04 PM

I think it might be spelled "Rhondae"

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#403 : March 27, 2013, 05:54:53 PM

What is a "Bucc"?
Team in Tampa

Players include Rhonde Barber, Gerald Macoy, Vonte David, Dequan Bowser, etc
Thank you ladies! Now do either of you wish to hold my dikc while I piss? It isn't going to shake itself. No need to fight over it. There's enough for the both of you to hold.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#404 : March 27, 2013, 07:07:02 PM

Wow Swag....

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools