Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Tampa Bay Rays « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#750 : October 05, 2013, 08:18:29 PM

Interesting that he announcers just stated that Molina told Maddon that Price was getting stronger as the game went on.  Same thing that I saw.  He'll be plenty fresh enough when it is time for him to pitch again and if anyone knows the "odds" it's Maddon
We get it, Maddon never makes bad decisions.
lol!! You're living up to your board name. Be glad we have a winning team in a sport. I've had the opportunity to meet and talk to Joe. Although no one is flawless, I'm certain he knows baseball and his players a lot better than any of us do. I enjoyed just talking sports with the guy.. Go Rays!!!
Professionals are voided from criticism, we get it dude when it comes to the Rays. Lets just leave it at that. Ask Joe how's the kids doing for me by the way.
: October 05, 2013, 08:20:09 PM Detrimental

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#751 : October 06, 2013, 12:16:21 AM

Gotta hold serve when they get home. Those Boston boys can rake.   SMH

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#752 : October 06, 2013, 01:09:46 AM

Hopefully the rays can at least win one game in this series.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#753 : October 06, 2013, 08:17:53 AM

They can't beat Boston . Nothing to be ashamed of though . Another great season for the Rays.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#754 : October 06, 2013, 08:48:39 AM

They can't beat Boston . Nothing to be ashamed of though . Another great season for the Rays.

Along with another record setting attendance...eh?

Bones

Starter
#755 : October 06, 2013, 03:27:59 PM

Interesting that he announcers just stated that Molina told Maddon that Price was getting stronger as the game went on.  Same thing that I saw.  He'll be plenty fresh enough when it is time for him to pitch again and if anyone knows the "odds" it's Maddon
lol!! You're living up to your board name. Be glad we have a winning team in a sport. I've had the opportunity to meet and talk to Joe. Although no one is flawless, I'm certain he knows baseball and his players a lot better than any of us do. I enjoyed just talking sports with the guy.. Go Rays!!!
Professionals are voided from criticism, we get it dude when it comes to the Rays. Lets just leave it at that. Ask Joe how's the kids doing for me by the way.
Wow! I never said I knew this baseball manager well enough to reference his family. Nor have I implied anything remotely close to your initial statement. Too bad some HOF rated posters are rated on the amount of posts they submit and not on the sense they make.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#756 : October 07, 2013, 08:18:59 PM

Wow! I never said I knew this baseball manager well enough to reference his family. Nor have I implied anything remotely close to your initial statement. Too bad some HOF rated posters are rated on the amount of posts they submit and not on the sense they make.
I was being sarcastic. I didn't care to know you had a sit-down with Maddon in your prior post, so I just added a comment I knew would fly over your head. Too bad nobody on this board but yourself pays attention to "rated poster ratings" next to one's username to depict other posters. Thanks for the laugh though.

Bones

Starter
#757 : October 07, 2013, 09:26:21 PM

And moving forward. Longoria just brought the Rays even with the Socks...3-3. Go Rays!!!

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#758 : October 07, 2013, 10:02:14 PM

Matt Joyce can do nothing right, I have no clue why Joe keeps putting him in the lineup.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#759 : October 07, 2013, 10:25:34 PM

Matt Joyce can do nothing right, I have no clue why Joe keeps putting him in the lineup.
I would rather him swing but Joe knows all.

Anyway, Rodney is a choke job. Can't polish turds forever.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#760 : October 07, 2013, 10:31:50 PM

Beautiful

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#761 : October 07, 2013, 10:34:33 PM

Great game.  The Rays never gave up. Fought to the end.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#762 : October 07, 2013, 10:38:20 PM

One down.  Two more to go!

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#763 : October 07, 2013, 10:39:26 PM

Who's pitching tomorrow

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#764 : October 07, 2013, 10:43:16 PM

Hellickson ,lol series over

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Tampa Bay Rays « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools