Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Tampa Bay Rays « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#705 : October 01, 2013, 03:57:50 PM

TAKE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!

Agree.  Madden tends to be too loyal to his guys.  I believe he is over 100 pitches too.
Way too risky to leave him in yesterday. Price gets dominated by the Rangers and we all know he is capable of letting a pitch get away from him during later innings. Its not like he was sharp either, his velocity was just overpowering last night.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#706 : October 01, 2013, 06:01:03 PM

It worked ...as Maddon's decisions usually do.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#707 : October 01, 2013, 06:37:07 PM

It worked ...as Maddon's decisions usually do.

A couple of years ago the same people were complaining about him pulling guys at 100 pitches

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#708 : October 02, 2013, 12:47:25 PM

Cleveland is 12-30 against playoff teams including 2-4 against Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay is 17-23 against playoff teams including 4-2 against Cleveland.

Bones

Starter
#709 : October 02, 2013, 03:36:42 PM

TAKE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!

Agree.  Madden tends to be too loyal to his guys.  I believe he is over 100 pitches too.
Way too risky to leave him in yesterday. Price gets dominated by the Rangers and we all know he is capable of letting a pitch get away from him during later innings. Its not like he was sharp either, his velocity was just overpowering last night.
lol! Rays win. Long live David Price!!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#710 : October 02, 2013, 04:18:23 PM

TAKE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!

+1

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#711 : October 02, 2013, 04:58:36 PM

Luke Scott's not on the playoff roster.  Damn shame that guy couldn't produce for this team.

Bucsfan4life323

Starter
#712 : October 02, 2013, 06:48:56 PM

Luke Scott's not on the playoff roster.  Damn shame that guy couldn't produce for this team.
We've never had a DH produce, unfortunately.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#713 : October 02, 2013, 08:51:35 PM

What did you say?! HAHA! GO RAYS!

Bucsfan4life323

Starter
#714 : October 02, 2013, 09:00:58 PM

What did you say?! HAHA! GO RAYS!
I was saying in a full season. But yes, Go Rays!!!

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#715 : October 02, 2013, 09:05:48 PM

TAKE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!

I'm happy as the next guy but lets not pretend as if the odds in that situation were in Maddon's favor the other night.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#716 : October 02, 2013, 09:50:05 PM

TAKE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!

Its about the long term though. Assuming they can get by the Indians, I want Price fresh for the Bosox.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#717 : October 02, 2013, 09:56:00 PM

Looking good so far, 3-0.   That was a helluva nice DP where Cobb covered 1st. 

Whoa, not sure that was a good idea to try to steal 2nd, already up 3-0 and 2 outs.

Madden does some wacky stuff, but as someone mentioned, its seems to work out for him most of the time.  So you go Joe !

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

jaybuc1

Rookie
#718 : October 02, 2013, 09:57:40 PM

Welcome back Delmon Young!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#719 : October 02, 2013, 10:00:10 PM

Interesting that he announcers just stated that Molina told Maddon that Price was getting stronger as the game went on.  Same thing that I saw.  He'll be plenty fresh enough when it is time for him to pitch again and if anyone knows the "odds" it's Maddon
Page: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Tampa Bay Rays « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools