Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13

Hate

Hall of Famer
#75 : January 13, 2013, 08:25:52 AM

I could see Rayray going Junior Seau in a few years after his career is over. Dude doesn't seem mentally stable.

lol....wow!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#76 : January 13, 2013, 08:29:56 AM

I could see Rayray going Junior Seau in a few years after his career is over. Dude doesn't seem mentally stable.

lol....wow!

just saying ....the guy seems half crazy in interviews and overly emotional. I think football is the only glue that keeps him sane.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#77 : January 13, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

lol....wow!
just saying ....the guy seems half crazy in interviews and overly emotional. I think football is the only glue that keeps him sane.

I guess what you see as overly emotional could be viewed as passionate

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#78 : January 13, 2013, 08:51:59 AM

lol....wow!

He's more emotional than most women.   I think you may be right that he may not live long after he retires.   He's one of those guys who lives to play the game of football and I don't think he will be able to handle the real world.  That is, unless he ends up in prison.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#79 : January 13, 2013, 08:54:39 AM

lol....wow!

He's more emotional than most women.   I think you may be right that he may not live long after he retires.   He's one of those guys who lives to play the game of football and I don't think he will be able to handle the real world.  That is, unless he ends up in prison.

agreed....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#80 : January 13, 2013, 08:58:05 AM

He's one of those guys who lives to play the game of football and I don't think he will be able to handle the real world. 

If this was an accurate statement, why is he retiring? The guy isn't being forced out...he's leaving on his own terms.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#81 : January 13, 2013, 09:00:31 AM

He's one of those guys who lives to play the game of football and I don't think he will be able to handle the real world. 

If this was an accurate statement, why is he retiring? The guy isn't being forced out...he's leaving on his own terms.

Because his body probably feels like a 110 year old man when he wakes up every morning from all those collisions.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#82 : January 13, 2013, 09:03:29 AM

He's also not the player he once was.  I don't think he would enjoy the game as much knowing that his talents are deteriorating and he's not one of the best on the field.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#83 : January 13, 2013, 09:03:32 AM

Because his body probably feels like a 110 year old man when he wakes up every morning from all those collisions.

I don't doubt that one bit....but we've all seen guys that stayed around much longer than they should have. He isn't.

jcaulfield8

Second String

#84 : January 13, 2013, 09:10:51 AM

people forget ray lewis killed a man...that gets lost in this hype

DejaVu

Starter

#85 : January 13, 2013, 09:13:55 AM

people forget ray lewis killed a man...

I am not forgetting that.   I don't have any respect at all for Ray Lewis.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#86 : January 13, 2013, 09:15:02 AM

I bet the guy he killed family hasn't forgot.

DejaVu

Starter

#87 : January 13, 2013, 09:24:27 AM

The 2 guys Ray Lewis and his henchmen killed were a couple of low life's in their own right.   They both had criminal records.   However, I don't think that Ray Lewis should have just walked away from that.   Murder is murder even if the guys who were killed will not be missed much by society.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#88 : January 13, 2013, 09:24:45 AM

I'm surprised he didn't try to knife Peyton Manning after the game.
Smart Peyton Manning for gathering his family around when they chatted after the game.....

Ray Lewis and his fake, **CENSORED**ed up, square hairline.
: January 13, 2013, 09:28:41 AM TheChronicHotAir

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#89 : January 13, 2013, 09:32:05 AM

The 2 guys Ray Lewis and his henchmen killed were a couple of low life's in their own right.   They both had criminal records.   However, I don't think that Ray Lewis should have just walked away from that.   Murder is murder even if the guys who were killed will not be missed much by society.
Being a low life is not punishable by death. 
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools