Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 02, 2013, 06:30:43 PM

Since you were there, how come you didn't testify at the trial?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 02, 2013, 06:32:28 PM

Since you were there, how come you didn't testify at the trial?

Couldn't afford to miss the days of work.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 02, 2013, 06:40:42 PM

Good Luck, Ray.

Now you can devote more time to knifing people.  (You P.O.S.!!!)

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 02, 2013, 06:41:54 PM

LOL...."tough" crowd.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 02, 2013, 06:50:07 PM

LOL...."tough" crowd.

LOL....people get waaaay to hung up on idolizing these guys. Personally, all i care about is what he did on Sundays.... and what he did he was one of the best at it. Will miss him between the white lines.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 02, 2013, 06:52:41 PM

I'm pretty sure after every tackle he makes he whispers in the ball carriers ear "I knifed a guy to death and got away with it. Me and OJ Simpson high five on a regular basis", then he does his stupid little dance, the media spooges, then it's on to second down.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 02, 2013, 06:59:34 PM

You mean that stoopid, Witch Doctor Voodoo dance??

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 02, 2013, 07:04:24 PM

LOL...."tough" crowd.

LOL....people get waaaay to hung up on idolizing these guys. Personally, all i care about is what he did on Sundays.... and what he did he was one of the best at it. Will miss him between the white lines.

Far from idolizing Hate. I just find it comical how much angst is thrown his direction despite him being found not guilty. I don't know anything other than what was on the news so unless there are insiders here, I'd say the angst is mis-guided...anyway its not my fight....its his. carry on......

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#23 : January 02, 2013, 07:11:18 PM

not guilty  doesn't mean innocent

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 02, 2013, 07:27:04 PM

The NFL should have kicked him out of the league years ago.    This isn't the PFL (prison football league).

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 02, 2013, 07:32:06 PM

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 02, 2013, 08:19:38 PM

LOL...."tough" crowd.

Far from idolizing Hate. I just find it comical how much angst is thrown his direction despite him being found not guilty. I don't know anything other than what was on the news so unless there are insiders here, I'd say the angst is mis-guided...anyway its not my fight....its his. carry on......

He wasn't found not guilty, he was given a plea bargain to give evidence against his friends

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 02, 2013, 11:26:33 PM

Who cares what he did?  Nobody outside of the Dundalk idiots are saying he's a great humanitarian.  It doesn't change his legacy as a top 5 defensive player of all time.  There are a ton of all-time greats who were complete scumbags off the field.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 03, 2013, 12:12:46 AM

Who cares what he did?  Nobody outside of the Dundalk idiots are saying he's a great humanitarian.  It doesn't change his legacy as a top 5 defensive player of all time.  There are a ton of all-time greats who were complete scumbags off the field.

There's a tremendous difference between scumbag and murderer

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#29 : January 03, 2013, 12:53:42 AM

This thread is a fountain of ignorance! Not guilty does mean innocent in this case.

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools