Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 03, 2013, 01:02:18 AM

Who cares what he did?  Nobody outside of the Dundalk idiots are saying he's a great humanitarian.  It doesn't change his legacy as a top 5 defensive player of all time.  There are a ton of all-time greats who were complete scumbags off the field.

There's a tremendous difference between scumbag and murderer

And there's a difference between a murderer and someone who covered up a murder. 

Ms Elam

Starter

#31 : January 03, 2013, 01:13:35 PM

Who cares what he did?  Nobody outside of the Dundalk idiots are saying he's a great humanitarian.  It doesn't change his legacy as a top 5 defensive player of all time.  There are a ton of all-time greats who were complete scumbags off the field.

And there's a difference between a murderer and someone who covered up a murder.
Exactly people here act like he factually stabbed a guy. A guy by the way who was starting trouble with a group of guys who ultimately engaged in a brawl with guys they didn't know because they were in a limousine, and then shot up that limousine. None the less it was clear in court that all Ray Lewis did was lie to cover up for a childhood friend who was doing the stabbing.  And as wrong as that may be, he eventually told the truth and testified against his friend. This guy didn't kill anyone, to say so factually would be a guess at best but most likely a lie.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 03, 2013, 01:16:35 PM

Exactly people here act like he factually stabbed a guy. A guy by the way who was starting trouble with a group of guys who ultimately engaged in a brawl with guys they didn't know because they were in a limousine, and then shot up that limousine. None the less it was clear in court that all Ray Lewis did was lie to cover up for a childhood friend who was doing the stabbing.  And as wrong as that may be, he eventually told the truth and testified against his friend. This guy didn't kill anyone, to say so factually would be a guess at best but most likely a lie.

Agree. He was never convicted and the guy never went onto get into any kind of trouble. In fact he went the other way and became a leader and inspiration for a bunch of guys. I have respect for Ray Lewis and besides that bump he has been a fantastic pro.

Ms Elam

Starter

#33 : January 03, 2013, 01:19:18 PM

There are a ton of all-time greats who were complete scumbags off the field.

Speaking of scumbag all time great scumbag linebackers, the greatest linebacker ever, according to popular opinion, and the 100 greatest players list a few years ago is clearly a scumbag..... Lawrence Taylor. Didn't affect his on the field legacy or career appreciation one bit.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : January 03, 2013, 02:21:49 PM

I don't recall Lawrence Taylor being involved in any murders.    Drugs are far less of an offense to humanity than murder.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 03, 2013, 04:36:33 PM

What do you know about humanity?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 03, 2013, 06:02:21 PM

I don't recall Lawrence Taylor being involved in any murders.    Drugs are far less of an offense to humanity than murder.

Didn't LT rape a child?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 03, 2013, 06:29:12 PM

If your definition of "rape" is paying money for sex with a prostitute, then you live in a strange world.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 03, 2013, 06:32:24 PM

For the record, LT is also trash.   But he's not as low as Lewis.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 03, 2013, 06:39:01 PM

If your definition of "rape" is paying money for sex with a prostitute, then you live in a strange world.

lmao.....was it a child or not?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 03, 2013, 06:42:49 PM

This is her at the time.   If she told you she was 19, you wouldn't believe her?

youngone

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 03, 2013, 06:47:33 PM

She was a child.. Period

Hate

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 03, 2013, 06:47:53 PM

This is her at the time.   If she told you she was 19, you wouldn't believe her?

Being that i have zero experience when it comes to paying for sex, i'm totally unaware as to proper protocol.....hence i will acquiesce to your expertise.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 03, 2013, 06:50:55 PM

LT is a dirtbag.  There is no doubt.    But I can see how he may have been unaware that girl was under 18.    Lewis on the other hand is even lower than LT on the human ethics evolutionary scale.   

By the way, you can kid yourself all you want.   But I'd bet dollars to donuts that if you visited Thailand, you would be the first one paying for a ladyboy thinking you just got some hot chick.   (and that ladyboy may even end up being underage...)    It's just a guess, but you do seem the type who would fall into a trap like that.   So be careful what you say about LT.   That may be you some day.   

That of course could never happen to me.   I have a girlfriend and I am loyal to her.
: January 03, 2013, 06:53:16 PM JavaRay

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 03, 2013, 07:17:09 PM

By the way, you can kid yourself all you want.   But I'd bet dollars to donuts that if you visited Thailand, you would be the first one paying for a ladyboy thinking you just got some hot chick.   (and that ladyboy may even end up being underage...)    It's just a guess, but you do seem the type who would fall into a trap like that.   So be careful what you say about LT.   That may be you some day.   

That's one of your more hilarious posts

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools