Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#45 : January 03, 2013, 07:21:23 PM

By the way, you can kid yourself all you want.   But I'd bet dollars to donuts that if you visited Thailand, you would be the first one paying for a ladyboy thinking you just got some hot chick.   (and that ladyboy may even end up being underage...)    It's just a guess, but you do seem the type who would fall into a trap like that.   So be careful what you say about LT.   That may be you some day.   

That of course could never happen to me.   I have a girlfriend and I am loyal to her.

Uhhhmmm most people with any self respect wouldn't be paying for sex over in Thailand.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#46 : January 03, 2013, 07:28:28 PM

But we aren't talking about most people with self respect... We are talking about Java.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#47 : January 03, 2013, 07:59:53 PM

Who cares what he did?  Nobody outside of the Dundalk idiots are saying he's a great humanitarian.  It doesn't change his legacy as a top 5 defensive player of all time.  There are a ton of all-time greats who were complete scumbags off the field.

There's a tremendous difference between scumbag and murderer

And there's a difference between a murderer and someone who covered up a murder.
Exactly people here act like he factually stabbed a guy. A guy by the way who was starting trouble with a group of guys who ultimately engaged in a brawl with guys they didn't know because they were in a limousine, and then shot up that limousine. None the less it was clear in court that all Ray Lewis did was lie to cover up for a childhood friend who was doing the stabbing.  And as wrong as that may be, he eventually told the truth and testified against his friend. This guy didn't kill anyone, to say so factually would be a guess at best but most likely a lie.

And the two other guys he testified against were eventually found not guilty.  Just sayin

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#48 : January 04, 2013, 12:19:35 AM

Who cares what he did?  Nobody outside of the Dundalk idiots are saying he's a great humanitarian.  It doesn't change his legacy as a top 5 defensive player of all time.  There are a ton of all-time greats who were complete scumbags off the field.

And there's a difference between a murderer and someone who covered up a murder.
Exactly people here act like he factually stabbed a guy. A guy by the way who was starting trouble with a group of guys who ultimately engaged in a brawl with guys they didn't know because they were in a limousine, and then shot up that limousine. None the less it was clear in court that all Ray Lewis did was lie to cover up for a childhood friend who was doing the stabbing.  And as wrong as that may be, he eventually told the truth and testified against his friend. This guy didn't kill anyone, to say so factually would be a guess at best but most likely a lie.

And the two other guys he testified against were eventually found not guilty.  Just sayin

Convenient.  I guess the guy just stabbed himself.  Try and explain that to his orphaned daughter.

Ms Elam

Starter

#49 : January 11, 2013, 02:46:55 PM

Convenient.  I guess the guy just stabbed himself.  Try and explain that to his orphaned daughter.
Well if his orphaned daughter really wants an explanation if what happened and who stabbed her father to death then all she needs to do is watch Ray Lewis testify.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#50 : January 11, 2013, 03:58:49 PM

Won't miss this POS in the least.

Sick of his dance.

Sick of his fake leadership that the media just can't get enough of.

Sick of his holier than thou attitude.

Good riddance slimeball!!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#51 : January 11, 2013, 04:01:14 PM

This is her at the time.   If she told you she was 19, you wouldn't believe her?

Why would anyone pay for that ugliness?

You'd think a guy like LT could do a lot better, wouldn't you?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#52 : January 11, 2013, 06:42:31 PM

Sick of his fake leadership that the media just can't get enough of.

His teammates/peers seem to disagree about its authenticity

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#53 : January 11, 2013, 06:50:51 PM

I think what happen with the murder that Ray was involved in, was that he was young and allowed himself to get caught up with the wrong people. Things went horribly wrong one night andf Ray almost paid a very steep price. It was a wake up call and he truly saw it as a second chance at life. I think he is 100% authentic in everything he does and says. Since that time in his life he has been nothing but positive. Consistently bettering himself and all those around him. You can claim that he didn't deserve a second chance at life if that is how you feel, but to claim he is fake is just an asinine statement and is obviously completely false. Ray Lewis is as real as it gets.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#54 : January 11, 2013, 07:22:25 PM

I think he should authentically still be in prison.

Hope Baltimore gets their ASS KICKED tomorrow!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#55 : January 11, 2013, 08:18:58 PM

+1

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#56 : January 11, 2013, 10:25:54 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUNS-DONT-KILL-PEOPLE-RAY-LEWIS-DOES-BALTIMORE-RAVENS-JERSEY-Mens-T-Shirt-/251198271237?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=550201475067&hash=item3a7c956f05

Hate

Hall of Famer
#57 : January 11, 2013, 10:34:24 PM

I think what happen with the murder that Ray was involved in, was that he was young and allowed himself to get caught up with the wrong people. Things went horribly wrong one night andf Ray almost paid a very steep price. It was a wake up call and he truly saw it as a second chance at life. I think he is 100% authentic in everything he does and says. Since that time in his life he has been nothing but positive. Consistently bettering himself and all those around him. You can claim that he didn't deserve a second chance at life if that is how you feel, but to claim he is fake is just an asinine statement and is obviously completely false. Ray Lewis is as real as it gets.

^^that^^

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#58 : January 11, 2013, 10:44:10 PM

^^that^^

It cost him too.  He paid a $250,000 fine to the league.  And took care of the familys with an undisclosed settlement.

Ms Elam

Starter

#59 : January 11, 2013, 11:33:40 PM

+1
Still be in prison? He never went.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools