Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#165 : January 28, 2013, 10:26:47 PM

Of all the things about Ray Lewis that should make one nutz, his belief in God, and hope for salvation shouldn't make a list - any list.  Just my 2 centavos

it doesn't need to be forced upon anyone...and def not portrayed as if God is rooting for the Ravens.

.02 back at ya.
Hadn't seen nor heard of Lewis forcing others to participate - that would be wrong.  I am fairly confident God doesn't root for football teams.  So if you talk to Ray let him know.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#166 : January 28, 2013, 10:31:24 PM

I am fairly confident God doesn't root for football teams. 

As am I. Not so sure Ray Ray agrees.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#167 : January 28, 2013, 10:49:45 PM

You should straighten him out.  Let me know how that turns out.. lol

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#168 : January 28, 2013, 10:53:35 PM

You should straighten him out.  Let me know how that turns out.. lol

Ray Ray is a changed man. I'm sure we could talk about it... civilly.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#169 : January 29, 2013, 12:55:31 AM

I'd like to see his ass in jail where it belongs for obstruction of justice and accessory to murder. Like OJ, Ray Lewis and his hommies got away with committing murder.

Not that I am expecting brain surgeons on this board, but maybe you should at least try to read Morgana.  Ray Lewis pled GUILTY to obstruction of justice (a misdemeanor in the jurisdiction, I believe) and was sentenced to PROBATION, which is  . . .  wait for it . . .  the NORM  . . . . for a person without a record such as Lewis.   no first time offender was going to "see his ass in jail" on that charge. PERIOD.

Lewis pled guilty to Ob of J as part of a please agreement where he turned State's evidence against his 2 companions who were charged with murder (I believe), which is  . .  . wait for it again . . .  the NORM  . . .  in a case such as this. 1000% guaranteed the prosecutor would have rather charged Lewis given his stature.

The simple FACT is there was no meaningful evidence linking Lewis to the murders because if there was he would have been indicted.  As to being an "accessory" to murder . . . . well . . . .  weren't Lewis's companions acquitted?

Lewis deserves BLAME big time for obstructing justice but calling the guy a "murderer" and comparing him to OJ . . . .  a guy against whom there was SUBSTANTIAL evidence that he murdered two people WITH IS OWN HANDS , including the mother of his children... comparing Lewis to OJ . . . is  . . . well . . .  dumb

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#170 : January 29, 2013, 07:52:17 AM

The simple FACT is there was no meaningful evidence linking Lewis to the murders because if there was he would have been indicted. 

You're not going to believe this....wait for it.....Lewis was indicted for murder. Do you know the difference between being indicted and convicted?
So before jumping in, have your facts straight.

Ray Lewis, the Baltimore Ravens' All-Pro linebacker, was indicted today on two murder charges by a Fulton County grand jury, charged with six counts in connection with the stabbing deaths outside an Atlanta nightclub 11 days ago.

Two companions who rode away from the scene with Lewis in a stretch limousine -- and who are the subjects of a manhunt -- were indicted on the same charges.

A bond hearing for the 24-year-old Lewis will be held Monday. He has been in police custody since his arrest on Jan. 31, less than 24 hours after the stabbing deaths occurred in a sidewalk brawl between two groups of post-Super Bowl revelers, the police said.

Warrants have been issued for the other two men indicted with Lewis, Reginald Oakley, 31, of Baltimore, and Joseph Sweeting, 34, of Miami. District Attorney Paul L. Howard Jr. said today that he did not expect any of the other nine passengers who left the scene in the limousine -- and have not yet come forward to testify -- to face criminal charges.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/02/12/sports/pro-football-lewis-indicted-in-deaths-in-brawl-at-nightclub.html
: January 29, 2013, 08:01:42 AM Morgan

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#171 : January 29, 2013, 04:55:28 PM

Cheater Ray Lewis denies report he used banned substance to recover from injury.

==========================
When Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis tore his triceps last fall and worked his way back onto the field with a remarkably quick recovery, he was given a product that contains a substance banned by the NFL, Sports Illustrated reports.

Lewis, asked about the report during media day, denied using the substance and pointed out that he has never tested positive for banned substances.

Mitch Ross, a co-owner of Sports with Alternatives to Steroids said he spoke with Lewis after he was injured Oct. 14 and that Lewis requested products that could speed his recovery time. Among the treatments was deer-antler spray, which contains IGF-1, which is on the list of substances banned by the league.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2013/01/29/ray-lewis-denies-report-he-used-deer-antler-extract-to-recover-from-injury/

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#172 : January 29, 2013, 06:08:19 PM

Ray Ray doesn't need "supplements" to heal his bicep-- he just needs some jesus juice...

(Please Ray, wear some underwear this weekend-- we don't need to see your buttcrack again)

And remember, Ray Lewis DID say that "O.J. is his inspiration." 1/20/13
: January 29, 2013, 06:10:34 PM TheChronicHotAir

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#173 : January 30, 2013, 06:23:43 AM

This allegation will probably give the Ravens more motivation now. I can imagine Ray Lewis crying in the lockerroom in front of his teammates over this. It's us against the world.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#174 : January 30, 2013, 06:32:10 AM

Deer Antler spray eh?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#175 : January 30, 2013, 11:51:57 AM

Kwame Harris called looking for his underwear...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#176 : January 30, 2013, 11:56:49 AM

Kwame Harris called looking for his underwear...

LMAO!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#177 : January 30, 2013, 12:04:25 PM

The simple FACT is there was no meaningful evidence linking Lewis to the murders because if there was he would have been indicted. 

You're not going to believe this....wait for it.....Lewis was indicted for murder. Do you know the difference between being indicted and convicted?
So before jumping in, have your facts straight.

Ray Lewis, the Baltimore Ravens' All-Pro linebacker, was indicted today on two murder charges by a Fulton County grand jury, charged with six counts in connection with the stabbing deaths outside an Atlanta nightclub 11 days ago.

Two companions who rode away from the scene with Lewis in a stretch limousine -- and who are the subjects of a manhunt -- were indicted on the same charges.

A bond hearing for the 24-year-old Lewis will be held Monday. He has been in police custody since his arrest on Jan. 31, less than 24 hours after the stabbing deaths occurred in a sidewalk brawl between two groups of post-Super Bowl revelers, the police said.

Warrants have been issued for the other two men indicted with Lewis, Reginald Oakley, 31, of Baltimore, and Joseph Sweeting, 34, of Miami. District Attorney Paul L. Howard Jr. said today that he did not expect any of the other nine passengers who left the scene in the limousine -- and have not yet come forward to testify -- to face criminal charges.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/02/12/sports/pro-football-lewis-indicted-in-deaths-in-brawl-at-nightclub.html

roflmao

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#178 : January 30, 2013, 05:20:22 PM

Lewis calls banned substance rumor 'trick of the devil'

NEW ORLEANS Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis went into attack mode Wednesday morning, calling the owner of an alternative medicine clinic a "coward" for telling Sports Illustrated that Lewis tried to obtain a banned substance to help speed Lewis' recovery from a torn triceps.

The magazine published a story on its website Tuesday in which Mitch Ross, the owner of Sports with Alternatives to Steroids, said Lewis tried to get deer-antler velvet extract, which comes in a spray that contains IGF-1, which is considered a banned substance by the NFL.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/ravens/2013/01/30/ray-lewis-banned-substance-trick-of-the-devil-sports-illustrated-triceps-deer-antler-extract/1877677/

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#179 : January 30, 2013, 06:45:05 PM

Only stupid people like Ray Lewis.
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools