Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baller « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#60 : January 03, 2013, 04:11:02 PM

Freeman is currently a middle of the road QB. I don't get the emotions and tensions that some of you guys have for/against him. You win some, you lose some. Let's bolster the secondary and have some fun come September.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#61 : January 03, 2013, 04:12:02 PM

Freeman is currently a middle of the road QB. I don't get the emotions and tensions that some of you guys have for/against him. You win some, you lose some. Let's bolster the secondary and have some fun come September.

Agree. However I feel like this will be non stop until the season starts. Im already sick of it.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#62 : January 03, 2013, 04:20:58 PM

I think Russell Wilson single handedly made me decide that freeman sucks. I mean how can you not watch this rookie lead his team and not admit that Freeman just doesn't have "it"? I mean this guy, as a rookie, is such a leader, a motivator, and he's coaching up his receivers mid game to make adjustments. He plays so smart and makes very few mistakes. He is the anti-Freeman.

I like Wilson but this thread has single handedly made me hope he implodes this weekend. Your anti-Freeman was 3-5 with 9 TDs/8 INTs on the road.

This.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#63 : January 03, 2013, 04:25:05 PM

Yep. He started out pretty rough on the road, but he got better as the season went on and one of those away wins was a huge victory late in the season verse the Bears. They lose that game and the Bears are in the playoffs right now instead of the Seahawks. They are in because they went into Chicago and rose to the occasion. Wilson had a 97 yard drive late in the 4th to tie it and then an 80 yard drive in OT to win it.

That same week we went to Denver as under dogs. We needed to rise up to the occasion....but instead, Freeman began his slide into the abyss and sucked out loud.

When Freeman starts rising to the occasion late in the season and coming up big in big games....I'll get off his back. Till then HE SUCKS.
: January 03, 2013, 04:30:00 PM JDouble

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#64 : January 03, 2013, 04:33:48 PM

I honestly think we could do a hell of a lot worse than Freeman. Im not sure if we can do better this offseason. You guys are gonna have to live with him for now.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#65 : January 03, 2013, 04:36:27 PM

Yep. He started out pretty rough on the road, but he got better as the season went on and one of those away wins was a huge victory late in the season verse the Bears. They lose that game and the Bears are in the playoffs right now instead of the Seahawks. They are in because they went into Chicago and rose to the occasion. Wilson had a 97 yard drive late in the 4th to tie it and then an 80 yard drive in OT to win it.

When Freeman starts rising to the occasion late in the season and coming up big in big games....I'll get off his back. Till then HE SUCKS.

The only reason he was even able to arise to the occasion was because the defense made up for Wilson's dog**CENSORED** play the entire game besides the last 2 drives. If he had the Bucs defense, Wilson never would have been in that opportunity to win the game because the Bears would have had at least 20 points by the 4th quarter.

When Freeman plays a bad 1st and good 2nd half, he sucks and is inconsistent. When Wilson does nothing the entire game and finally steps up at the end of the 4th quarter and OT, he is amazing. Gotta love it.
: January 03, 2013, 04:59:47 PM RogerGoodellSucks

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#66 : January 03, 2013, 04:37:27 PM

That same week we went to Denver as under dogs. We needed to rise up to the occasion....but instead, Freeman began his slide into the abyss and sucked out loud.

He is on the road to "suck"..that's for sure.

...and the point you made about Wilson is 100% correct. He did something in that Chicago game that Freeman has not done in 3.5 years as a starter.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#67 : January 03, 2013, 04:37:47 PM

RGS....He went into Chicago and beat the number one defense. You are so ridiculous bro. What the hell happen to you?
: January 03, 2013, 04:42:19 PM JDouble

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#68 : January 03, 2013, 04:40:02 PM

I would rather have Freeman than Wilson. That doesn't diminish the great job Wilson did in Seattle this year. I enjoyed watching him and would cheer for him if they fired Pete Carroll before the playoffs start (unlikely).

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#69 : January 03, 2013, 04:42:59 PM

I would think people would be hesitant to crown rookie QBs as the second coming after watching Cam Newton struggle this year.   Wilson may become a future star but lets first see how he does in his second year once coaches have a full off-season to analyze his game and game-plan against him
Ditto

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#70 : January 03, 2013, 04:47:25 PM

He went into Chicago and beat the number one defense. You are so ridiculous bro. What the hell happen to you?
JDub still thinks QB's are solely responsible for beating teams it looks like. The defense who made up for Wilson's **CENSORED**ty play for the first 3 quarters shouldn't get any credit.

Thanks for completely ignoring my other post, hypocrite.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#71 : January 03, 2013, 04:51:26 PM

Guy benefits from a good HEALTHY offensive line+consistent RB+good play-caller in Pete Carroll & company with a great defense....

Not ready to this crown this guy yet.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#72 : January 03, 2013, 04:58:46 PM

Guy benefits from a good HEALTHY offensive line+consistent RB+good play-caller in Pete Carroll & company with a great defense....

Not ready to this crown this guy yet.
Stop using common sense.

Remember, JDub thinks QB's are responsible for everything.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#73 : January 03, 2013, 05:00:17 PM

Like the last 4 games of 2010 when he threw 9 TDs and 0 INTs and suprise suprise the defense blew a 4th qtr lead at home to Drew Stanton.

If you can't get behind this QB then you're the one who sucks. You and the rest of this chitty front running fanbase.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#74 : January 03, 2013, 05:00:52 PM

He went into Chicago and beat the number one defense. You are so ridiculous bro. What the hell happen to you?
JDub still thinks QB's are solely responsible for beating teams it looks like. The defense who made up for Wilson's **CENSORED**ty play for the first 3 quarters shouldn't get any credit.

Thanks for completely ignoring my other post, hypocrite.

You really have turned into such a garbage poster bro. Nobody said anything even close to that. Of course the defense had a big role. So did the running game. None of that changes what Wilson was able to do. None of it changes that fact that Freeman has NEVER rose up and won a big game in his four years here. Quit being such a skunt.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baller « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools