Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baller « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#120 : January 03, 2013, 09:25:52 PM

Oh wow, he had a 3rd round draft pick on the offense?! Stellar!!! And I agree, the 76 TDs/26 INTs he put up at NC St proves he was "garbage" there. BTW, he didn't transfer b/c "he knew he wasn't crap with nobody around him." He left because the coach was tired of him playing baseball. Wow, you're f'ing clueless.

As for Newton, he had 32 less pass attempts this season and 182 less yards. If you go by his 57.7 completion % this season, that means of those 32 less attempts, he would've completed about 18. At 13.8 yards per completion, that's about 248 yards. Like I said, you're clueless. Keep telling yourself and me that Newton slumped this season. And I'll keep telling you that he didn't. He had a similar if not better season than Freeman.

LOL @ the notion that Wilson was "garbage" at NC St.
Go look at Russell Wilson's stats against ranked opponents(you know the ones they show on TV - I'm sure you watched) - his performances was garbage against VA Tech every single year and dropped the bomb against Clemson and many other ranked teams. I didn't watch NC State the whole season (who did, lets be honest I know you didn't) but when they played against worthy opponents he looked terrible. That's cool about his TD/INT ratio still doesn't fine his inconsistent play at state and his dreadful performances against quality teams.

Nice, way to ignore Cam has more fumbles this year. And out of those 32 attempts, he would've had more interceptions to his stat line. Keep up to your own game, kiddo.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#121 : January 03, 2013, 09:33:32 PM

Oh wow, he had a 3rd round draft pick on the offense?! Stellar!!! And I agree, the 76 TDs/26 INTs he put up at NC St proves he was "garbage" there. BTW, he didn't transfer b/c "he knew he wasn't crap with nobody around him." He left because the coach was tired of him playing baseball. Wow, you're f'ing clueless.

As for Newton, he had 32 less pass attempts this season and 182 less yards. If you go by his 57.7 completion % this season, that means of those 32 less attempts, he would've completed about 18. At 13.8 yards per completion, that's about 248 yards. Like I said, you're clueless. Keep telling yourself and me that Newton slumped this season. And I'll keep telling you that he didn't. He had a similar if not better season than Freeman.

LOL @ the notion that Wilson was "garbage" at NC St.
Go look at Russell Wilson's stats against ranked opponents(you know the ones they show on TV - I'm sure you watched) - his performances was garbage against VA Tech every single year and dropped the bomb against Clemson and many other ranked teams. I didn't watch NC State the whole season (who did, lets be honest I know you didn't) but when they played against worthy opponents he looked terrible. That's cool about his TD/INT ratio still doesn't fine his inconsistent play at state and his dreadful performances against quality teams.

Nice, way to ignore Cam has more fumbles this year. And out of those 32 attempts, he would've had more interceptions to his stat line. Keep up to your own game, kiddo.

Oh no, he had 4 more fumbles this season! That definitely = a "season slump."

I'm done w/this conversation...you're a dope.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#122 : January 03, 2013, 10:30:24 PM

lmao, guess you give up on box score scouting huh?

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#123 : January 03, 2013, 11:26:00 PM

lmao, guess you give up on box score scouting huh?

You really gonna go to his box score? The one that says 109 TDs to 30 INTs (76 and 26 while at NC St).  Russell Wilson's senior season at Wisky is the highest rated passing efficiency season ever in D-1A/FBS/whatever you wanna call it. Are you really this f'ing stupid?

Wilson faced 3 ranked teams in 2008...in those games, he went for 7 TDs and O INTs and NC St went 3-0.

Wilson faced 3 ranked teams in 2009...in those games, he went for 7 TDs and 2 INTs and NC St went 1-2.

Wilson faced 2 ranked teams in 2010...in those games, he went for 3 TDs and 1 INT and NC St went 2-0.

So, not even going w/his senior season at Wisky which was absurd, in the 8 games Wilson faced ranked teams at NC St, he threw 17 TDs and 3 INTs and NC St went 6-2 in those games.

Dude, give up...you're f'ing clueless.

Wilson left NC St because he didn't have any weapons...haha, yea, that was it...bwahahaha.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#124 : January 03, 2013, 11:30:13 PM

BTW, Freeman faced 3 ranked teams in his entire college career. He went 4 TDs and 3 INTs and go figure, K St went 0-3.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#125 : January 03, 2013, 11:32:26 PM

"Go look at Russell Wilson's stats against ranked opponents..."

LOL, I did, obviously you didn't.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#126 : January 13, 2013, 04:23:34 PM

Bump...I'll get laughed at for this, but F it, Russell Wilson will be a HoF QB...whatever "it" is, this dude has "it" x1000...to go along w/all that talent.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#127 : January 13, 2013, 04:28:11 PM

No comment on the HoF statement...

...but the dude certainly plays with heart and his team thrives off of "it". He is going to be a very good QB for the Seahawks. He is very fun to watch and one of the most likable players in the league...very talented as well. He threw the ball better than Ryan today, no doubt.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#128 : January 13, 2013, 04:32:37 PM

No comment on the HoF statement...

...but the dude certainly plays with heart and his team thrives off of "it". He is going to be a very good QB for the Seahawks. He is very fun to watch and one of the most likable players in the league...very talented as well. He threw the ball better than Ryan today, no doubt.

I agree the HoF statement is absurd...lol.

Wilson is my favorite non-Buc in the league.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#129 : January 13, 2013, 04:33:54 PM

I'm not sure why people want to rip on intangibles on Josh.

Because you can see when someone has 'it' and it's clear when someone doesn't.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#130 : January 13, 2013, 05:55:35 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000120999/Sound-FX-Russell-Wilson

I think Russell Wilson single handedly made me decide that freeman sucks. I mean how can you not watch this rookie lead his team and not admit that Freeman just doesn't have "it"? I mean this guy, as a rookie, is such a leader, a motivator, and he's coaching up his receivers mid game to make adjustments. He plays so smart and makes very few mistakes. He is the anti-Freeman.

Credit the defense.

No way.  Defense played well, but that does not take away from Wilson's vision, accuracy, and not afraid to run the %#^*!! ball.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#131 : January 13, 2013, 06:17:13 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000120999/Sound-FX-Russell-Wilson

I think Russell Wilson single handedly made me decide that freeman sucks. I mean how can you not watch this rookie lead his team and not admit that Freeman just doesn't have "it"? I mean this guy, as a rookie, is such a leader, a motivator, and he's coaching up his receivers mid game to make adjustments. He plays so smart and makes very few mistakes. He is the anti-Freeman.

Credit the defense.

Yet I'm biased?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#132 : January 13, 2013, 06:42:27 PM

Credit the defense.

Yet I'm biased?

No. Just intolerant of his bias.  ;)

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#133 : January 13, 2013, 06:44:56 PM

Can  "it"  be taught?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#134 : January 13, 2013, 06:47:59 PM

Can  "it"  be taught?

Hell naw!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baller « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools