Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SENIOR BOWL PREVIEW AND BUCS DRAFT PROSPECTS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 04, 2013, 04:09:12 PM

All jokes aside, if you think Freeman is inconsistent....Manuel freakin' defines that to a T and his arm is mediocre.

No way in the hell, I want that guy starting next year. His deep ball is weak. Shaun King v2

You'll be seeing those wobbly, ducks thrown down the field.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 04, 2013, 04:14:22 PM

I think they are all inconsistent if they arent Brady, Rodgers, or Manning. No matter what were likely to get fans wanting to replace their QB because he doesnt have "it". "It" is rare.

FinkleisEinhorn

Second String

#32 : January 04, 2013, 04:32:09 PM

As an avid FSU fan, I want no part of EJ. Absolutely not.

The game is already too fast for him at the college level.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#33 : January 04, 2013, 04:35:57 PM

All jokes aside, if you think Freeman is inconsistent....Manuel freakin' defines that to a T and his arm is mediocre.

No way in the hell, I want that guy starting next year. His deep ball is weak. Shaun King v2

You'll be seeing those wobbly, ducks thrown down the field.
His deep ball is fine.  He definitely has some other issues though.  I wouldn't want him.

Don't get me wrong.  Great kid.  Has all the measurables.  Even has great mechanics.  He just **CENSORED**s his pants when he gets pressure on him.  Holds the ball too long.  Pocket presence isn't very good.  He loves running backwards into sacks for 15 yard losses.
: January 04, 2013, 04:46:50 PM BucsnNoles

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 04, 2013, 04:41:06 PM

absolutes shouldnt be spoken about anyone.  except maybe blaine gabbert.......everyone knew he was gonna suck

absolutes? or predictions?

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 04, 2013, 05:00:30 PM

absolutes shouldnt be spoken about anyone.  except maybe blaine gabbert.......everyone knew he was gonna suck

touche'

-------------------------------------------------------

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#36 : January 04, 2013, 05:33:52 PM

I just dont see anybody who can replace him. I feel like fans expectations for what they want out of their QB is unrealistic. Either you get a elite guy like a Brady, Rodgers, or Manning or you get a guy whos gonna have his issues. If you get a guy with issues its non stop with the fans that they need to replace him. My response is the same who the hell can they get right now? At least your giving suggestions.
For me personally, I don't see us ever winning a championship or even winning a playoff game with Freeman.
I'm down on Freeman, too. But I haven't quite reached that point.

But perhaps thats the point your sig is making :P

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 04, 2013, 05:47:33 PM

I just dont see anybody who can replace him. I feel like fans expectations for what they want out of their QB is unrealistic. Either you get a elite guy like a Brady, Rodgers, or Manning or you get a guy whos gonna have his issues. If you get a guy with issues its non stop with the fans that they need to replace him. My response is the same who the hell can they get right now? At least your giving suggestions.
For me personally, I don't see us ever winning a championship or even winning a playoff game with Freeman.
I'm down on Freeman, too. But I haven't quite reached that point.

But perhaps thats the point your sig is making :P

The sig pic and the sig line make 2 entirely different points.  :D

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SENIOR BOWL PREVIEW AND BUCS DRAFT PROSPECTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools