Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hackers/ disturbing video evidence in Ohio (High School Football) gang rape case « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 10, 2013, 02:03:51 PM

I've been following this story since I live in Ohio and its pretty big here. Its sickening that only 2 people were charged and they are only on house arrest right now.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 10, 2013, 02:24:51 PM

I was telling someone about this story., just making casual conversation to kill a couple minutes. (as one does)

About what was said to have happened. Told him about the fact it was a 16 year old high school girl that was that drugged and unconscious, raped multiple times, urinated upon and left on her parents door step in the early morning hours, etc.. He listened to the whole story intently, then I got to the part where I told him about the players posting the incident on various social media sites, when he suddenly interrupted me and exclaimed......... Oh those idiots!

Apparently the whole thing about the rape etc. didn't bother him as much as their choice to post it online.......I was speechless.  ???

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 10, 2013, 03:23:10 PM

I doubt my reaction would be rage at the perpetrators it would more likely be massive depression.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : January 10, 2013, 03:37:39 PM

I doubt my reaction would be rage at the perpetrators it would more likely be massive depression.

Bad reaction.

The best would be as sung by the Fat Boys:   "I busted into a rage  So I went to the crib   And got my twelve-gauge"

: January 10, 2013, 09:10:07 PM JavaRay

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hackers/ disturbing video evidence in Ohio (High School Football) gang rape case « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools